chapter 59

Read every line of this chapter to understand why manik is doing all this.

Author's pov....

Nandini stood leaning against the door smiling in a wicked manner which got Cabir under confusion and slightly feared.

"Soo ...." Nandini dragged so.

"Soo..." Cabir said it in a same way as Nandini did raising his eyebrows.

Nandini stood there with a evil smirk on her face which creeped Cabir out. He started thinking about the possibilities of what Nandini wanted from him. Unable to handle any more pressure and her creepy smirk he spoke.

"Oki stop smirking, it's creepy and can you just tell me what's going on ??" Cabir said sitting on the arm of the sofa.

"Umm ...let me clear your confusion, you're held as a hostage by the great Nandini murthy." Nandini announced in a proud manner feeling proud about herself.

"What !! A hostage ??...what did I do " Cabir said in confusion.

"Technically you didn't do anything but your friend did" Nandini said while walking towards him in a intimidating manner which did scare Cabir a bit.

"Wha..what friend ...I don't know what you are talking about " Cabir said breaking his eye contact with her.

"Yeah I'm sure you don't know anything that's why you called manik to confirm that did he spill the truth to me , right " Nandini said standing in front of him with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Ho..how do you know that??" Cabir said panicking.

"Buddy next time you want to talk secretively then stand a bit far from the door and not to forget about the volume of your voice genius" Nandini said filling her words with sarcasm.

Cabir felt like a complete fool at that time, he panicked cause if manik gets to know about this. He is dead.

"Umm ...I ..I don't know what your talking about, but now I need to go. Arav needs me" Cabir said getting up from his place avoiding eye contact with Nandini.

"Ohh boy !! You're not leaving this room until you tell me what's exactly cooking in the mind of that idiot friend of yours and don't you dare deny me " nandini said pointing her forefinger on his chest and pushing him a bit, Cabir sat back on the sofa taking his former position.

"Look!! why don't you ask him yourself, I'm sure he won't deny you" Cabir said adjusting his position.

"If that was the case , your dear friend would be in your place right now" Nandini said with a tight smile.

"That would have been way better" Cabir muttered to himself.

Nandini raised her eyebrows for an answer, but Cabir stayed num.
"Listen Cabir, I know you know about me and manik alright ! So just cut this silence crap and speak up , why the hell is he doing this" Nandini said huffing in frustration. That was enough for her, the pain she felt when manik did that was too much but still she stood up confident cause she knew it was a lie and to find out the truth she needs a lead that could take her to the truth and for now Cabir is the one.

"Nandini I'm sorry but ..."Cabir said feeling bad for her but Nandini cut his line in the middle.

"Save your sorry for your friend Cabir, I don't need that ...but remember this if you don't tell me what's going on then I'm going straight to soha and Harshad " Nandini said gritting her teeth.

Cabir felt proud of Nandini when he heard this and happy for his friend as his friend found someone who could go to any extent for him.

"Speak up Cabir" Nandini huffed.
"Oki fine I will tell you but promise me that manik won't get to know about this " Cabir said giving in. He could feel her pain in her words, even though she was acting strong from outside but inside she was going through hell.