Thor Odinson

You decided to find an object that you liked the feel of, instead of picking out any old thing. You came across something large and heavy. It was cold at one end, and plastic at the other. You pulled it out, confused to reveal a-

"Hammerrrrrrrrr!" Tony cheered loudly. You look over to Thor, only confusion on his tanned face. He doesn't seem to shift in his seat. You sigh and walk over to him, grabbing his wrist.

"Where are we goin-"
"Did you listen to Tony's intro? At all?" You asked lightly.
"Well, yes, it just didn't make sense!" He exclaimed. You rolled your eyes and pulled him into the closet. You hear the sound of the lock, and let out a breath you didn't know you were holding in.

"What do we do in here, Lady (y/n)?"
You frown at what he called you but answer anyway,
"People usually kiss or something like that," thanking that the God can't see the blush on your cheeks.

You see a smile form onto his face,
"May I, maiden (y/n)?"
You giggle lightly.
"Yes, you may," you answer him, a smile placed firmly on your face. You delicately wrap your hands around his neck as he pulls his face close to yours. He leans in, only to kiss you delicately. This surprised you, all this time you expected the God to be firm and strong with you, but he's quite the opposite.

He wraps his arms around your waist, but places little to no pressure, acting is if you were made of glass and could break at any second. The warmth from his body radiates off you, the beating of his heart drowning in your ears. The kiss lasts long, Thor holding you gently the entire time. He pulls back, and you see a small glimmer in his eyes. Thor takes a piece of your hair and tucks it behind your ear.

"You truly are beautiful, Lady (y/n)"
You try to reply to him, but the words stay stuck in your throat.

Tony opens the door, revealing you and Thor still extremely close together and your face the deepest scarlet.
"T-thank you," you manage to reply to the God.
He simply nods, and leads you out of the closet by hand.