Bucky Barnes

(for some reason I made this dirtier than the others hope you're okay with that since it's what you're getting)

You stick your fingers in the hat, not caring what you picked. The very first thing you came in contact with was cool, and you pulled it out. Before your eyes was a metal 'ninja' star, painted red. Tony obviously got the sense you had no clue who this represented, so he tugged the star out of your hand.

"Super soldier, the winter one. You're up," Tony says with a smile.
You look back at the star and to Bucky's arm. Ahh, that does make sense.
Bucky does the same as you, he glances at his shoulder and let's out a small chuckle.
"Very funny, Stark," he says with a grin.

You follow behind him, he politely opens the door for you. You thank him as you step past, and swiftly the room becomes dark. You can feel him behind you, and you go to face him. Before you can, he firmly grips your hips. The soldier brings you close to his body, his hot breath against your neck.

You flutter your eyes closed as he slowly connects his lips to your neck. He begins to bite securely down, sucking after every bite he makes. He pulls away, allowing his saliva to trail down his lips, and puddle lightly on your new found hickey.

You pull gently against his hands and he lets you free, not restricting you at all. You spin on your heals, now facing the soldier. His metal arm snakes around your waist, pulling you close against his body. You intertwine your fingers his his metal ones, looking into his blue eyes.

He takes his right hand and moves a piece of hair out of your face. He moves his face close, connecting his corse lips to yours. He moves slowly against you, only it escalates quickly. His grip on your waist tightens, only for his hand to slip under your t shirt. The cold metal surprises you, Bucky taking this as an advantage. His wet tongue in your mouth, you let a soft moan escape your throat. Bucky groans in response to you, leaning back from the kiss to graze his teeth along your cheek.

He returns to your neck, the other side this time, taking your sweet skin between his teeth, harshly sucking. The coolness of his saliva contrasts with the hotness of your skin. His breath radiates onto your collar, your hands thick in his brown hair.

His metal arm caresses further up your chest, his lips now back on yours. The soldier's hand finds itself upon your breast, squeezing tightly in a gesture of dominance.

"7 minutes- holy," Tony gasps.

Bucky retracts his hands from you, a smile plastered on his face.
"Please tell me you liked that," he whispers to you,
"I did," you giggle,

"and I can tell you did too," your eyes glancing to the red of his cheeks.