3. You're unbelievable

I'm so sorry the update took this long. It's been a lot harder to type (slower too) with only one hand...my pet was in a mood and decided she was going to take a bite of my hand...I can feel the love

Anyways so very sorry! Hope you all enjoy!

Cody's POV

"If you would just-" Nicky starts again, only to be cut off once again by Thirteen.

"No."

"Will you let me fin-"

"I said no."

"But if we-"

"How many times do I have to say no?" Thirteen questions and Nicky huffs in the driver's seat.

"You need to get that wound checked out-"

"I repeat n-" This time, Thirteen's cut off as Nicky slaps her hand over her mouth and glares at her.

"I don't care what you have to say, I'm the one driving, therefore, we are going to the hospital." She gives Thirteen a stern look and removes her hand from covering Thirteen's mouth.

If I wasn't still pissed off at Thirteen, I would probably be enjoying the scene as much as Devin currently is. It is amusing to watch Thirteen get bossed around for once.

"What on earth, am I supposed to tell them when they asked what happened?" Thirteen finally asks after a long pause, giving into Nicky's request/demand.

"That you cut yourself while cooking?"

"I cut myself, in the shoulder, while cooking? Are you insane? Who in their right mind would believe that?"

"You could say you were having a knife fight with a friend," Devin suggests and Thirteen turns in her seat to giving him a look of disbelief, wincing as she does so.

"Are you suggesting this from personal experience?" She asks him sweetly and he scowls at her.

"Just make up something believable," Nicky grumbles.

***

"My psychotic mass murdering ex-boyfriend stabbed me with a dagger."

The nurse pales and stands there open-mouthed at Thirteen's explanation. Nicky faces palms, Jason throws his hands up in the air and exits the room, Chase just mutters something under his breath and shakes his head, Devin shoves his fist in his mouth to prevent himself from laughing, tears streaming down his face. I just smile slightly and roll my eyes.

"W-Wh-What?" The nurse stammers. Nicky elbows Thirteen who simply rolls her eyes.

"Sorry." She says taking a deep breath. "I cut myself while cooking." She offers and the nurse just stands there opening and closing her mouth in shock.

"You're unbelievable," Nicky mutters quietly. She grabs hold of both mine and Devin's wrists, pulling us out of the room and Chase follows. "We'll be waiting out here." She says to Thirteen. She releases our wrists to close the door.

"You're Cody, right?" She asks me, I just nod in response.

"Oh good," She says simply before sending her fist flying into the side of my face. I stumble back slightly in shock and rub my cheek. Damn that girl can punch.

"What the hell did I do?" I growl out at her, glaring.

She sends me a look that puts all of Thirteen's glares to shame, gently massaging her knuckles in her hand. "If you so much as look at her wrong, or if you actually have the audacity to insult her like that in front of me again, I will make your life a living hell."