Chapter 5: Ladies first..

Preview of current happenings..) dipper; "MABEL, YOU GET YOUR DEAD BUTT BACK HERE NOWWWWW!!!!!!

Chloe; *almost rolls of the roof, dying of laughter..*

Right now)
Chloe's POV)

"Ahhaaa aheah!!"  I say as I roll backward to avoid falling off the roof. Suddenly.. "Dipper! Mabel! Cut it out kids!! Ford is about ready to strangle me!!!! As much as I like kids fighting, you gotta stop! Its MIDNIGHT.." Stan yells from where I'm guessing to be the bottom of the ladder.

They stop fighting as they jump from loudness of their grunkle.. Dipper glares spears at mabel who runs back downstairs on the ladder. Dipper turns to me, still glaring spears. "Dipper, its me.. Chloe.. The girl you just kissed.. I come in peace." he shakes his head at my silliness. "Haha, sorry C. Mabel just such a buttface sometimes." he rolls his eyes and sits next to me. "So she just like, has a butt on her face.. I'd like to see that! Haha!!" I joked, making him laugh. "Just, stay normal.. Please." he says, grabbing my arms and shaking them. I smile. "Of course capt'n, whatever ya say cap." I said. He rolled his eyes and helped me up. "Ok..  Lets go in.. Yea." he said walking with me to the ladder.

"Ladies first.." dip said. I smiled and climbed down, with holding his arm in the process. I let go of it as I got to the last four steps. "Ok, dip, you can come now.. Dip?" I asked. "Dipper?!" I yelled. He rushed to the ladder. "Um, hold on c-Chloe.. Be there in about two minutes.. Gotta do something. Get in bed.." he rushed through the sentence, looking behind him a couple times. I raised an eyebrow. "Um is everything-" "everything is just fine, now go to bed.. I'll be in there soon enough." he said and closed the trapdoor on the roof. I sighed.. "Ok then.."  thought to myself and climbed into dippers bed.

Just until he came down. I grabbed my phone out of my suitcase and went into music. I turned on "awoken" by H8_Seed+Glaze

Dips POV)

I closed the trapdoor, and turned to the oh, so annoying, and deal enticed doritochip floating a couple of feet in front of me, and coming closer every single second. "Bill, what..do..you..WANT?!" I yelled.

Meanwhile, Ford POV)

Gets up, goes to stan's room, turns on light, goes to stan's bed, starts strangling him.

Stan) "ahg, *choke* uhg, I hope your happy kid.."

Back to dips POV)
(Ps: bill is italics, dipper is just normal.. Thnx)

"Oh, nothing kid.. Just a little deal. Not much. So, how 'bout it?" I stared at him with the daggers coming in now.. "No." I gave a solid answer, knowing it was going to be about Chloe.. "Ahem, feeling strong are we, pinetree? Well, lets try this again.. LETS MAKE A DEAL!" I shook my head. "I'm not including Chloe in this you, nacho!!" bill grew to the size as the huge lumberjack at the entry of gravity falls. "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME, MORTAL?!" he screamed. I smirked.

"I said, I'm not going to let Chloe get hurt by the ugliest nacho in gravity falls!! That's what!" I said, face turning red. He came closer and got smaller, but he was still the darkest red, known to man. "ok, I guess she's just going to have to wait to see her loveable pinetree, about time she meets bipper!! Don't you think?!" he yells in my face. "Wait, what?! But I didn't even make a deal-" He shoves his hand in mine, and shakes it rapidly. I fall out of my body, and see that I'm a ghost again. I fly through the roof, before bill, looking for a vessel. I see a sweater of mabel's on the floor. I roll my eyes and go into it. I float toward Chloe. "Chloe!! Chloe!! Its me, dipper!! Please! Chlo-" "hey, Chloe, sorry, I had to take care of an old freind.. He's not himself anymore.. Well.. Ok! Lets go to sleep.. I see your in my bed.. That's ok. I'll sleep on the cot. Goodnight.." he said and walked downstairs to go gourd himself on all our food.

After bill says all that, I'm worried until, I see that why she did not hear me, was because she had her music playing. So she did not hear Bill either. "Yes!!" I reached out to take one out of her ear, which made the sleeve of the sweater go out. She was half asleep and half not, so took I it out and took the other out too. She stirred, before opening her eyes all the way. After she saw me, well the floating sweater She saw. So She did the first thing anyone would, she punched it and looked around for me.. Oh no! She looked over to the door where bipper was walking in with a stack of food and a Pitt Cola can sticking out of his mouth.

She got up and rushed over to him.. Er I mean me. I got up and flew over there in front of her.. But in front of my body's face. She tried to punch me but I flew up and made her punch my face. He looked up from the food with a start. "Owwie!! Why does this happen whenever I'm in a mortals body?! Hey doll..... WHYY??!" he tried not to glare. She hugged him, thinking it was me. "There is a floating sweater and it went in front of your face, so I accidentally punched your- wait, dipper wouldn't ever call me doll.. Your not dipper!!!" she yelled and jumped on my bed. "Who are you?! Why did you possess dipper?!" she yelled. He dropped the food on our carpet, making a big stain from all the food, that makes stains, and kept walking toward her, smirking.

I flew in front of her. "Because he's Bill cipher!" I yelled and made him Chase me. Chloe looked so surprised and weirded out. I don't blame her. I went back on the roof and flew over the edge of the shack. He followed me, on fire. I was thinking of making him walk off the edge of the shack. That would just make him get happier, because of the thing that he has, called: thinking pain is hilarious. And that would also either kill me, or make me break almost all the bones in my body. Nope, not doing that.. Suddenly I heard, "secret weapon!!" and someone jumped on the back of him. He fell down in front of me, trying to grab the person who just so happened to be Chloe.. I stared in awe as he sprung out of my body and quickly zoomed off into the woods.

She looked up at the green sweater and smiled. "Here ya go dipper." I went back in my body. I groaned and stood up, feeling like barfing. Probably because he shoved, mustard, ketchup, and cheese in his mouth and washed it down with a can of Pitt Cola. I gagged and covered my mouth, trying not to puke on chloe. She hugged me and laughed. I gagged again. "I don't care if you puke on me.. I'm just glad your fine." she looked up at me. I smiled and stopped feeling sick. "Ok, how exactly did you know that tickling me was my weakness?" I asked after she let go of me. She smiled.

"Mabel." she finally replied. I smiled. "Well, I'm still mad at her.." I said, receiving a cute laugh from the girl that I'd like to date. "The other day she told me to go and jump on your back and tickle you. That it was your secret weakness.. I was going to, but didn't. Because I saw the light fairies in the distance.. And Then you helped me catch some. You were being too sweet to deserve that.. Even if it was tickles.." She said and looked up at me. I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Thank you for not.." She nodded and blushed. I remembered something at that moment.. I grabbed her wrist, and pulled her back to me.. She looked up at me. "Well, um.. W-will you go out with me Chloe?" I asked her.

She started shaking her head a little, then it turned into a rapid nod. I smiled a huge grin and picked her up, and spun her. "Yes!!" I laughed. She squealed and gripped My shirt. I stopped spinning her, before she got dizzy. She got on her tiptoes, and pressed her soft lady lips to mine. After she pulled away she bit her bottom lip and whispered. "Yes." I smiled and helped her climb down the ladder once again. But this time there was no Bill to come and keep me on the roof. "My life is perfect Chloe whispered that night, before falling asleep just before me.