Chapter 6: a race for love

Dapper pov...
Sorry, he sounds fun with that name..
Dipper) hey! I am too fun! Mabel! Attack!!")

Ok, DIPPER pov.. There.)

"Dipper!!"

I screamed like a girl, as I almost rolled off my bed. "Ugh! mabel!!" I groaned and grabbed My pillow and slapped mabel in the face. "Ow! Dipper! You don't even know when your girlfriend is here or not?! I'm not mabel!" they yelled. I opened my eye in fear of who I think it is. "Crap, I'm so sorry!" I apologized to my girlfriend who was rubbing the side of her face that was now red. She smiled a little and nodded, Then got off my stomach. "Its fine dip-doll.. Really." she said taking her hand off her face. I pulled the covers off and stood up, grabbing the journal out from the bottom of my dresser. She smiled and grabbed my hand, running downstairs. "Woah! Why are you so excited?! Chloe!!" I yelled. She looked back at me and smiled, as she kept running. We ran past grunkle stan, mabel, and.. FORD?! Why would he be out here.. "hey, sport!" I heard grunkle Stan say, and mabel grew a huge grin as she stood up, almost tripping. She rushed up beside me as We went out the shacks door. "Hey, dip.. Where are.. *Gasp* we going?" She said, grabbing air. I looked at her and shrugged. She nodded and rushed up to Chloe who was still dragging me behind her as she ran into the forest. "Hey! Chloe.. Where you taking dip?" she asked as Chloe slowed down and I crashed into her, as I was still running. She coughed as I fell on her. I quickly blushed and lifted myself off her. She scrambled out from underneath me. "Excuse me, Chloe?" mabel asked, helping me up. Chloe turned to her, tying her teal jacket around her waist. "Yea, mabel syrup?" She asked, making a cute pun. Ma el smiled at the corny, but cute (to me) pun and walked up to her. "Where did you take us?" mabel asked, spinning in a full circle, looking around her. "To my favorite place in gravity falls... Where I was when b- uh.. I mean when I was going home, and started running, so I could get home before nightfall.. I fell, and got the puncture on a nearby log. Then blacked out... You witnessed the rest dip." she turned to me. I blushed and nodded shyly. She turned back to the cliff, and turned her fringe layered boots, and sat down on the cliff. I smiled and walked over to her. She looked up at me... "I love the spaceship shape in that bridge! I wonder how they got It to look like a spaceship.." She trailed off and smiled. I looked at her, knowing what had happened from our great grunkle Ford.. Then grunkle stan butted in, saying that he was there too and could've told me that without his Poindexter of a brother giving me his nerdy point of veiw." after that listening to the fight between my two grunkle's.. I knew all I needed to at that point. I suddenly realized that my girlfriend was tugging on my sleeve and shouting my name. I felt a stabbing sensation on the back of my head, as I yelped and turned around. Mabel was giving me the mabel look. The one that told you that you were on mabel bad side. "Bro-bro! C'mon!! Get out of lala land!!" She said. I sc bowled at her and turned back to Chloe, who was saying my name again. "Yea, Chlo' what is it?" I smiled. She smiled back and pointed to the bridge.. "Do you know what happened?" she asked, that irresistible sweetness and curiosity laced in her voice. I licked my teeth.. In thought of how to summarize what I just thought of.. "Well, yes.. Ford told me." I said. She scooted closer. I laughed and put and arm around her. She smiled and nodded telling me to go on. I smiled back. "And he said that one of his good freinds thought be saw a spaceship, No one believed him.. It went like how ' the boy who cried wolf.' went.. But they never believed him, til the end.. When the spaceship, or rather UFO crashed into that there bridge.. Killing thousands of people.. It was a scary period of time.. But everyone made it through that time, and actually thought the imprint looked awsome, so they just rebuilt the part where the bridge collapsed. So, that's how the UFO bridge came to be.." I looked at the two girls who were staring at me.. I cleared my throat. They shook their heads. "Wow, dip.. That's awesome, but sad as well. Poor people.." Chloe said looking back at the bridge, as if She was imagining the havoc caused, and soon a tear went down her cheek. I snapped my fingers and she turned to me. "Sorry, I didn't try to make my girlfriend cry.. Are you ok?" I asked, wiping away a tear. She sniffed and nodded. "Yea, I just feel so Sorry for all this people.. Not to mention the families, who found out that their brother, sister, or maybe even parent or spouse.. Died right in town too.. I mean GEEZ!" she yelled, getting up and using my shoulder. I got up shortly after. "Yea.. And I don't know what I would do if I found out that my family member, or even members died on the bridge not even a mile away from the shack. And if my girlfriend, or sister died... Well.." I started tearing up as well. She stopped, looked up at me, and softly pressed her lips to mine. She pulled away and frowned before whispering, "I'd throw myself of that frickin' bridge if I found out about that.." I smiled and held her hand. "Thanks hun.." I smiled, wiping away My tears. She looked at me. "Yep, that's what I'm for. For love, support, and kisses.. Right? I smiled. "Right, and more.." I whispered, making her laugh. "and more?" I laughed.. "Love you.." I said softly. She shook her head. "Nope, not going to change the subject this time, dip." I gasped. "You don't love me back? I'm offended.. And I'm not allowed to love my girlfriend? Rude.." I playfully turned my nose up. She bumped me. "No I love you more than everything in the world.. Well almost as much as my family.." She mumbled the last part. "Mhm.. Surrreee.." I said. She smiled and let go of my hand, race ya to the shack, old man!!" I grunted.. "Oh, it is on, granny.. Its on.." I yelled, and ran to catch up with my mischievous girl.

💕💕💕😍