Chapter 7: My little kitten... ⚠

Billy boy, pov...
Bill: hey-"
Me: Don't anyone dare say anything on my taste of names for the boy characters.. Don't u dare.
Bill; 😑 *face palms* m'k..."

Billy pov)
😁)

I groaned and stretched, making my spine pop.. "Yeah..." I groaned and stood up from my yellow armchair, and snapped. Turning off my eye that's sees all the happenings in gravity falls.. "Time to go meet this new pretty kitty in gravity falls, don't you think?" I asked, turning to pinetree, who was chained up in the corner, of the dreamscape in a cell.

He was yelling, screaming, and kicking. I smirked.. "Talkative today pines.." I mumbled and pulled out my pocket watch, looked at it, and stuffed it back in my chest pocket. "See ya later, pinetree.. If you need company, just call me. I'll bring your beloved, sister.. Shooting star, in.. So just shut it. ok?" I said, walking off into the darkness.

My POV)

I was running looking for my boyfriend. "Dip!! Dipper?!" I said. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I abruptly shivered. "Really, bill?!" I thought and turned around, ready to see the annoying triangle in my face. But who I saw was definitely not Bill. It was a tall, handsome, male. With a T-shirt, and a light blue hoodie with brick patterns, and some jeans. With black converse to complement all. His figure was a little inches taller than me.

I blushed at how handsome this teen was. But I felt the presence that I felt when being chased by the demon.. How could this boy.. Give It off? He looks perfectly normal to me.." I thought. The boy smirked then took a step closer. "Sup, pretty kitty.. New here? Never mind.. Don't care. I noticed that your looking for pinetree.. Do you need help?" I raised a brow.. "Um, don't you mean dipper?.. My boyfreind." I asked, backing up. "Yea, yea.. Do you need help?" he asked again. "Um, no thank You.. Uh." he smiled. "William." I nodded "no I'm good William. Thank you anyway.." I said.

He stepped closer and put a hand on my shoulder. I felt a ripping sensation on my arm as I blacked out, just after seeing 'william' fold over laughing.. "Stupid MORTALS!! So lifeless.. And not to mention stupid!" he bent over my face. "Isn't that right, 'Astrid?" he asked me. (That's the symbol name He calls me In some stories. Because I wear a wristband that has astrids all over it.)
I blacked out.

Mabel, and dippers pov)
Mabel RN)

I got thrown into the dungeon, I'm guessing is in the dreamscape. "Oof!" I exclaimed as I got thrown on my tailbone. "Geez!!" I exclaimed and looked up to see will. "Wait, I thought you hated all this capturing stuff.. Will, please let us go.. Please?" I said, tears joining my eyes. He looked away. "I-i'm sorry shooting star and p-pinetree.. I have to listen to my big brother.. Its dream demon rules. I'd l-let you two go but- *gasp!* B-bill!" he started apologizing, but then his so called, big brother came in.. The one we know as the annoying triangle.. Ugh. Wait is that.."Chloe!?" me and dipper exclaimed.

Bill smirked. "Yep. Don't even try to help her.. If you do.." *slicing motion with finger* me and dipper scowled at him. "We'll help her as we please.. Stupid dorito.." I mumbled. He got up in my face. "Not you too Shooting star.. Just ask pinetree.. He'll tell you what happens when you call the greater than you names. Its not very fun. So be a good, stupid mortal like you are and go sit with your brother. He snapped, and transported out of the cell. "Sweet nightmares." he giggled, and flipped backward into oblivion.

Dipper sighed and pulled his knees to his face, as he saw his girlfriend laying lifeless, a couple feet in front of him. He reached out and caressed her cheek, delicately. A tear left my eye as I stood up, and pulled her into his arms. He inhaled sharply. "Ooh, look at that scar.." I towered over her and saw her shoulders bleeding.. All over dipper. "Um, dip.. Her blood is going on your shirt.." he looked up at me, tears streaming down both cheeks. "Mabel.. Right now.... I don't *sob* really care." he said, voice cracking, a couple Times and he's sobbing.

I look back at her. Her lip is bleeding, her shoulders are bleeding, and her shirt is ripped, in more places, then the holes for her torso, arms, and neck. I whimpered as dipper softly kissed her forehead... "Chloe.. Please be okay.. I... I love you." dipper cried and layed his head on her chest. Then his head shot up.." g He then started sobbing. I looked down at her.. "No. No!" I yelled and hugged her as dipper was holding her close to him.

"No.. Chloe." dipper sobbed. And before I knew it, he was up at the bars of the cell. "BILL CIPHER!!!!!! Your DEAD!" I looked back at my once breathing best freind. Soon I was at the bars too.