28

(Unedited)
Ethan guides me into my room and before I know it he's connecting his lips to mine again. I put my arms around his neck and push myself more up onto him, making it easier to kiss him. Ethan closes the door and holds my back, moving slowly towards my bed.

Quickly, he pushes me away and down on the bed where I scoot up towards the pillows, biting my lip as Ethan pulls his shirt over his head. His body slowly covers mine as he pecks my lips.

He supports himself up with his elbows as he stares down into my eyes. I take a minute to admire his facial features. His plump lips that I love to kiss, his cute little nose that brushed against mine, his entrancing eyes that I find myself getting lost in every time I look into them. Ethan drops himself a bit lower as he trails his finger down my cheek.

"You are so beautiful, you know," he murmurs. I blush lightly and giggle.

"Thank you," I whisper before pecking his lips lightly.

•••

Ethan grabs his length and begins to line himself up with me. I arch my back as he slips inside, causing a moan to escape from my lips. Ethan lowers his head to my neck as he begins to thrust in and out of me. I grab onto his back, trying to keep myself up as his thrusts begin to go faster. My mouth goes agape and I begin to shake with pleasure. My headboard bangs onto the wall as our moans fill the air. I try grabbing onto the pillows for support but Ethan's hands grab onto mine. He continues bucking his hips as he holds my hands to the headboard.

"I-I'm so close," I whisper. Ethan nods rapidly before pecking my lips. My legs begin to tremble as I feel myself reaching my high. Soon I come undone and Ethan does as well. We continue riding our highs before he falls beside me breathlessly.

•••

"I just kept hearing banging and weird noises," Lana says as she bites into her toast. My eyes widen as I look over at Ethan who looks over at me.

"Oh," Ethan mumbles as he looks down at his plate and nods. Lana shrugs and looks over at me, "It was coming from your room?"

"It was?" I ask. I pick up my crunchy, buttery toast and bite into it. Lana nods and squints her eyes at me, "Yep, it was,"

"That's pretty strange," Ethan buds in, "Maybe Lynn was dancing around her room and kept falling into things,"

"Probably," Lana replies,"She sucks at dancing and is pretty clumsy so,"

"Wow, thanks Lana," I say, rolling my eyes. I pick up my plate and lay it in the sink before turning around.

"So, Ethan, are you taking Lana to school?" I ask.

"Well, of course. Why?" He asks, wiping his mouth with his napkin. I shrug and open the fridge, "Just asking. I'm staying home today, I'm not feeling too well,"

"What's wrong?" Lana asks.

"Oh, you know, my everything hurts and is super sore. Probably from all that dancing last night," I say, sending a wink to Ethan before turning around and walking down the hallway.

•••

OMFG GUYS IM CRYJAKFKF I THOUGHT I POSTED THIS CHAPTER FOR SO LONG BUT APPARENTLY I NEVER DID 😂😂

IM SO, SO, SO FUCKING SORRY I AM SUCH AN IDIOT BAHAHAHAHHSS

BUT IM ABOUT TO GO WRITE THE NEXT CHAP SO I APOLOGIZE FOR MY DUMBASS!

😂 HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY THO!!!!

PEACE🖕🏼