Chapter 42

Edited.

<…><…><…><…>

I need it!

I need it!

I need it!

I groaned in anger. My hands reached to scratch my face. I needed it. No, I can't have it! I need to stop for my family. I needed to stop for Ace.

I have to stop. Try, Valentina!

I'm trying!

Then try harder...

The desperation was evident in my head. The battle I had with my own self was painful. It was physically painful to tell myself to stop.

I carved for it. I wanted it. But I knew that I couldn't have it. I shouldn't.

I felt the tears dwell up in my eyes. I wanted to scream for this to end. My hands were itching my body was burning in agony. My mind telling me to do it. My heart telling me to stop.

What have I gotten myself into? Why did I do this to myself? It is my fault. I started this. I did this to myself. I have no one else to blame for my mistakes.

I had to get my mind of this. I had to fight. I had to get hurt in order to calm down. I needed to go for a fight.

..................... ................ .................. .................... ....................

I was sitting with the guys in the club. We were drinking beer. My mind was racing in order to calm myself down.

"King, baby you drive me crazy." Elizabeth purred in my ear. I closed my eyes in guilt.

"I know, doll" I answered taking a sip of my beer.

"Aren't you gonna compliment her back?" Todd ask's quietly. I was about to answer him but Elisabeth beat me to it.

"No there's no need to! He will compliment me whenever he feel's  like it" She huffed while playing with a strand of her hair.

''Good Job man you got her whipped'' The guys cheered for me.

"How do you get all of them, bro?" Mike whispered behind my ear.

I shook my head In regret. I felt bad for the poor girl. She fancied me a lot.  And everybody knew about her feelings towards me. She is not a slut and I feel horrible for her. I know how it feels to have feelings. I don't want everyone making fun of her.

Elizabeth was beautiful. She was a brunette with dark brown eyes. She was tall and slim. A prefect example of a model. Man were lined up for her. Yet the poor girl was head over heels for a 'man' who had no interest in her at all.

"Come here" I called her.

Her face lit up the second my words were out. She sat on my lap with a big smile on her face. I would make the girl feel good until "King" would have to die.

I heard girl's snicker and gossip.

"Lucky girl"Whispered one of them.

"She getss to have his attention for more than a minute, and even sit on his lap. This girl needs to back off. ''KING'' is mine!'' Bella whisper yelled.

I felt like hitting my head up a brick wall. Cat fights weren't my thing. And this was the least of my worries.

''Hey dude wanna smoke?'' Todd asked me.

''No he doesn't'' Elisabeth answered for me quickly.

''Damn girl I didn't know he was your husband'' Mike laughed sending me an apologetic look. I rolled my eyes. But I was thankful for their constant talking. It did help me think about something else.