i

jungkook tried running after the guy in red hooded cape, pushing himself through the throngs of people.

he doesnt even know what he will do once he catches up to him, he just knows that he needs to find him.

there's this unsettling feeling inside him that urges him to go after him. he doesnt know if it's his curiousity or his stupidity, but it's obviously either of the two. or so he thought.

he made it outside the dressing room, but seeing the scene outside, he felt his heart drop.

special kind of lights turning blue to red and vice-versa flowed inside the dome, making anyone wearing white glow in the dark, even jungkook himself. namjoon made him wear a white shirt and a pair of black ripped pants. unfortunately, the guy he's looking for isnt wearing white but red, which is obviously invisible to his eye now.

he looked around and tried seeing through the dark lights, hopefully spotting who he was looking for. he played eenie meenie and chose to go straight ahead to continue searching.

he stumbled into a guy shorter than him but fortunately neither of them fell down. he turned to the guy to apologize and noticed he's a few inches taller than him.

"mianhaeyo... i wasnt looking." jungkook said and bowed his head. luckily, they turned the music off but not the bloody blinding lights.

"gwaenchana. it's my fault too. joesonghabnida..." the other bowed his head too.

"i havent seen you here before. are you new here?" the other asked jungkook. jungkook felt that he's harmless so he nodded.

"ne. a friend brought me here tonight." he explained.

"im jimin, btw. oh, and welcome to the dome."

jungkook smiled at jimin. "nice to meet you, im jungkook."

jimin looked around and looked like he realized something. "i'd like to stay and chat but unfortunately, i still have a matter to attend to. will you be okay?"

jungkook nodded. "i will. i was just looking for someone anyway."

jimin turned his head to the side. "are you lost?"

he shook his head. "aniyo. just looking for a person."

"araso. hope to see you later, jungkook-ah."

jimin scurried away, not even letting jungkook say goodbye. he sighed and started walking back to where the others are.

'am i just sleepy or i just encountered two familiar guys and couldnt place where ive seen them before?' he wondered.

namjoon's eyes lit up as he saw jungkook enter the now-deserted dressing room. "there you are! i thought you ran away already."

the younger shook his head. "just went out to get some air."

"are you getting bored? tell me and we'll go home now if you want." namjoon said.

the offer is very tempting to jungkook right now, but he doesnt want to drag namjoon along with him just because of his childish needs. he figured namjoon still wants to watch another battle, and maybe after that they could get out of this place already.

"im okay, hyung. munje eobseoyo." he smiled.

suddenly, siren sounds blared out of nowhere, and red lights streamed from outside.

"what the hell?!" jungkook exclaimed.

hobi went to him and patted his head with a chuckle. "ease up, jungkookie! that's not the police."