Chapter16

Your pov:

When the phone vibrated it woke me up.

It was a text from my mother telling me to give the guys the invitation and get home in 20 minutes or I was in deep shit.

Even though I didn't want to, I got up.

I look down at Yoongi who was sleeping on the bed peacefully.

Even in his sleep he looked happy.

I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out the invitation and set it down on his bedside table.

I wish they would rip it up and not come.

I didn't want to see Yoongi and know that after tomorrow I'd never get to say I love you.

I really liked him and didn't want to see him get hurt.

I wanted to be with Yoongi so badly but I couldn't.

With one last glance at Yoongi I head out.

After tomorrow Yoongi and I would be nothing more than friends....

_______
Yoongi's pov

"Seriously?! They're getting married tomorrow?" Taehyung asks as the others stare down at the wedding invitation.

"They are." I confirm.

"You can't be okay with this, hyung." Jungkook says as he looks at me with eyes full of distress.

"There's nothing that can be done now." I say, facing reality.

"Don't say that! You know the fact that after tomorrow she'll no longer be available to you kills you inside! You don't want her to marry him and you know it!" He yells back and my eyes widen a little at his tone of voice.

"You're right. I don't want them to get married and it's killing me to know it's happening tomorrow but there's just nothing we can do. You heard what her mother said. It's her or Bangtan." I say and his eyebrows furrow and his jaw clenches.

"I know that! But- but you need Y/n, hyung. I see how happy she makes you and that's more important." he says and Namjoon steps forward.

"He's right. Your happiness is way more important. Do whatever you have to do to get her back. No matter what happens we'll always be a family." he says and I feel tears in my eyes.

They would really give up their dreams for my happiness..

"Are you sure about this?"I ask and Jin smiles and steps forward.

"Of course we are. Y/n means a lot to us too ya know." he says and I let out a breath.

"We should get some rest. Tomorrow is a busy day." Hoseok says and we all separate ways.

Tomorrow I'd speak up.

I can't let the girl I love marry someone else.

The girl I love...

_
"When can we see Y/n?" Taehyung asks impatiently as we arrive at the chapel.

"We just got here." Jungkook reminds as he sticks at Jimin's side.

"Ah, boys, glad you could make it." I hear and look over to see Y/n's mother dressed in probably the most expensive clothes ever.

"Y/n will be happy to see you." she adds.

"Thank you for the invitation." Namjoon says politely.

"Oh of course. I know how much you all mean to Y/n and since today is her day after all I figured why not." she says and my eyes narrow.

She was being oddly nice..

"Why don't you all get seated. The ceremony will be starting soon." she says and we follow her inside.

I looked around at the decorations. It was expensive that was for sure.

"Sit sit." I hear and look down to see a girl around our age.

"I don't believe we've met." Taehyung says, stepping towards the girl.

"I'm Y/n's best friend, B/f/n." the girl says with a gentle smile.

"Nice to meet you, b/f/n." Taehyung says as he sits down beside her with a grin.

The others sit down as well and wait.

My heart was hammering in my chest.

What I was going to do was risky and could ruin everything but I had to..for Y/n.

When the music began to play Jay shuffled on the stage with his three friends beside him.

We all looked back just in time to see Y/n walking down the aisle with her father.

She looked beautiful.

I glanced back at Jay to see his friends smiling at him as he smiled at Y/n.

When she made it to the altar he took her hands.

She looked out at the crowd and she spotted me.

My heart hurt as her eyes flashed. Nothing but pure sadness.

"Alright everyone, we will begin." The priest says and everyone sits down and the music stops.

He says what would usually be said then when he began to speak the words "if anyone can show just cause why this couple cannot lawfully be joined together in matrimony, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

I stood up.

"I object!"