31

(Lassie's mom ^^)

QOTC
What questions should I ask?
AOTC
idk, I ran out of questions to ask

//

"Who told you?" He demanded as I closed the door.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Who. Told you?" His voice got a lot lower, and deeper.

"Told me what?" I asked, still confused.

"Don't. Play dumb, you know what I'm taking about!" Xavier inched closer as I backed away.

"No, I– I don't," I stuttered, trying to push Xavier away.

"Who told you I was a werewolf?" Xavier growled.

Seriously? That's what he's mad about?

"N-nobody," I mumbled.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" He screamed, "tell me who told you about me, now."

"Damon," I whimpered, "Damon told me," I lifted my fist up to my face, cowering down.

"Fucking hell," he muttered, backing away from me, who was cornered by himself not long ago.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him," he mumbled before going out the door.

My eyes widens when I realized what he just said.

"No, Xavier!" I ran after him, and pulled him away from Damon's door before he could actually open it.

"Please don't." I pleaded.

He took a deep breath, "I need to talk to your mom."

"She's in her office," I said after him while he was making his way down the stairs.

//

I sat on my bed for awhile, and waited for Xavier to come back.

"Pack your bags, you're coming with me," Xavier said as soon as he entered my room.

"W-what?" I asked, taken aback by the sharpness of his voice.

"I said; pack. You're coining with me," Xavier showed no emotion what so ever while telling me this.

"Why would I do that?!" I felt myself grew mad. He can't tell me what to do. I can't leave mom. I can't leave Damon, he just found me, and I just got reunited with him. He can't take that away from me.

"Just— pack. Would you?" He sighs, rubbing his face.

"No." I crossed my arms over my chest, and turned my head away from Xavier.

"Seriously?" Xavier groans, and started to open my closet.

"Hey, hey! What are you doing?" I ran up to him, and pulling his arms away from my clothes.

"If you don't want to pack for yourself, then I'll pack what ever I think you're going to need," he says.

I grunted in response, and stomped out of my room and into my mom's office.

"Mom!" I yanked the door open, and my mom looked up from the paper she was writing on.

"What's up, buttercup?"

I froze for a moment, "yeah.. don't say that. It sounds weird," mom nodded in agreement.

"What did you and Xavier talk about? Why is he telling me to pack my stuff?" I asked, my voice was loud and clear.

"Honey," she take her glasses off, and rubbed her face, "Xavier and you are mates. And mates can't be separated, or else they will feel sadness and sorrow. You don't want that to happen to him do you? —it also can happen to you, since your only half werewolf."

"I'm half? I thought—" I think about it for a second, "oh, I didn't know I was only half."

"Yeah, your dad was the human. I'm a werewolf." She looked down sadly, remembering the times she had with my dad.

"Mom, I'm sorry—"

"No, no. No need to be sorry. He brought danger to me, and you guys." She waves me off.

"So, I guess I'm leaving you, mom?" I sigh, plopping myself on the couch that's placed in the corner of mom's office.

"Honey.." Mom stood up, and went around the her desk to give me a hug.

I hugged back.

I had my arms around mom's neck, and she had hers around mine. We hugged for a moment, until there was a knock on mom's office door.

We broke the hug, and saw Xavier in the doorway.

"You better go, sweetie," I frowned, and hugged her one more time.

//

Oh, crap