Epilogue

I looked down at the graves before me. Two figures behind me, looking in pain at the sight of the four graves.

Sally Blofis Jackson
Mother, Wife, loving daughter, sister and Author
A kind soul that will never be forgotten
Goddess among women
Age 39

Paul Blofis Jackson
Father, Son, Husband and Teacher
A strong spirit that was admired by many
Even in death he kept on smiling
Age 39

Logan Blofis Jackson
Brother and son
A cheerful spirit that brought joy were ever he went
A young life that did get to live to his fullest extent
Age 7

Anthony Jackson Stark
Inventor, Hero, Son and Uncle
Bright soul with a mind larger then others
A hero who saved us all with his final breath
Age 42

I started blankly at the tombstones that laid before me. I closed my eyes as I fell to my knees. The black tuxedo I was wearing became dirty as the dirt flew around me.

"Percy...nothing could have been done." I continued to stare at the ground ignoring Drew's comment.

I know that there was nothing that could have avoided their death but I still felt the guilt. A drop of water fell on the back of my hand, then at the top of my head, before I knew it it started to rain lightly.

I clutched the flowers that I had in my hands and put them on the four graves.

A gardonia for purity, a daisy for kindness, a iris for wisdom, a rose for love: the bouquet that I put on each of the four graves.

The two gamers behind me put their right hand on my shoulders. I turned my head to see my now oldest friend and my sister all but in blood.

"Thank you for being with me Yuugi, Drew." I turned to the daughter of Aphrodite with sad eyes.

"So, is it true? All the demigods here—" Drew nodded in a somber way.

"I didn't get effected since I was in France when that happened. When I asked Annabeth when you were coming back, she stared at me blankly. No demigod in America remembers who you are. I'm sorry."

Yuugi looked at Drew with his sharp amethyst eyes with wisdom.

"But I'm a legacy, so does that mean all the legacies remember Percy?"

I got up from the ground, shaking off the two hands on my shoulders. From afar we looked like a spot of black; two males with black tuxedos and a female with a black flowing dress and a black veil. The rain becoming harder as I stared at the two gamers.

I felt footsteps 30 feet away from us and I turned to see a man with a black coat, an eyepatch, and a tall frame.

"Mr. Jackson— Percy, just call me Percy, Mr. Jackson was my father— of course Percy, your uncle was going to be in the Avengers initiative."

I frowned and looked at him as Drew and Yuugi got closer to me.

"Avengers initiative?"

The guy nodded, a serious expression on his face.

"Since your uncle left everything to you there must be a reason behind it. Percy, would you like to take your uncle's place in this plan as his final wish."

I glanced at Drew and at Yuugi, their expressions showing shock and surprise. I looked at the an in the eye, trying to see under his words.

"If I may ask who you are since you know who I am— Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D." I nodded, I put out my hand in front.

"I will do it for the Tony's honor, but Drew and Yuugi must also enter or it's no deal."

Director Fury looked at the two and shook my hand. "Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. Percy Jackson, and who are you since I know the King of Games Yuugi Motou."

Drew stared at the director and then at me. "Drew Tanaka, pleasure to meet you Mr. Fury."

"Director Fury, I must ask can we leave the agency at anytime?" Yuugi asked truly wanting to know. We started to walk towards my new home, the Stark tower, as a new chapter started in my life. I just wished that I could have had my family by my side, I guess it was never meant to be.

I looked back at the graves and smiled softly when I saw four white figures over the graves.

They gave me a smile in return and waved at me goodbye.

And this time I knew that I will always have my family with me, if not by body, by spirit. I felt a hand on my shoulder to see Gender floating next to me, I smiled sadly, I will try to move one. For them.

And that is the end of book 3. The next book will be named the Egyptian thrown.
As you can tell I can be the worst or best person to someone, this will most likely put me in the former not the latter.

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this book, it was fun messing with all the different characters.

As you can tell each series had a legendary trio

Percy Jackson and the Olympians: Percy, Annabeth and Grover

Heroes of Olympus: Jason, Piper and Leo/ Percy, Hazel and Frank

And for this series

Percy Jackson and the Fates: Percy, Drew and Yuugi

Hope you guys like the trio since it will be fun to take Yuugi out of the innocent mask everyone puts him in and the bitchy mask everyone puts Drew on.

Quote of the chapter:

It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure. 

Ja Ne