come here often? 1/2

part one of two
warnings : light smut, swearing
word count: 1209

it is dark, much too dark to scan the tall figure whom you have your arms wrapped around, who is currently cradling your face in his large, warm hands. his voice is deep and husky and body laced with the scent of bold cologne. "come here often?"

"kiss me." you reply mindlessly, pushing him down to your level of height and feeling his lips press against yours, kissing you as if he needed to breathe and you were his oxygen. you are nothing more than strangers, making out and brushing bodies against bodies.

he smoothly slides his hand down your torso, tracing your hips before settling on your ass and giving it a tight squeeze. yelping, you pull away dizzy, though your words are swallowed up when the boy continues to kiss you. his hand slowly moves further down, curving in between your thighs and embracing the warmness before gliding his fingers across your underwear, smirking against your lips when he feels how aroused you already are.

your cheeks heat up in embarrassment and have probably deepened into a shade of scarlet, however it's dark on the dance floor so it's unlikely he can notice. he brushes his thick fingers harder against your folds and swallows your whimpers and moans.

you are so wet, just by the pressure of his fingers against your clothed sex, that it's embarrassing. you bite slowly on his bottom lip and suck it before moving away and snapping it back. "gosh, baby that was so fücking hot. i would really like to fück you right now."

"me too." you say breathlessly, flipping your brown hair behind your shoulder to reveal more expanse of your soft skin if he required some more convincing right now.

"oh, yeah? baby girl, let's go to my place." he leans in closer and speaks into your ear, then places a chaste kiss on behind and tucks your hair back, if that was even going to help him see a bit more of you.

he retreats further away from you, but takes your hand in his in order to pull your through the crowd without losing you. the lights of the bar are a little bright but all you have is a view of his back, which looks awfully boyfriend in that black shirt of his. he pulls you outside and drags you to the side walk not seeming bothered by how hot it was tonight, while you started to feel uncomfortable with the natural heat of summer.

he turns around, but doesn't let go of your hand. with the street light illuminating against his face, he's easily recognisable, as the one and only, jeon jungkook president of your college.

"fück." you curse as you squeeze your eyes shut and simultaneously squeeze his hand too, subconsciously. you attack yourself with the realisation that you just made out with the one person, who knows how to use his fingers and tongue so well, despite his title of purity. made out with your freaking college president. but just to make sure, your mouth slips out his name and you watch his face expression change shockingly. "jungkook?"

"fück, you know me?" he lets go of your hand and uses it to grab onto his hair and pull. of course it's surprising, you are on a different side of town, the reason being the same as his, not to be identified. you stand there, your red bustier dress seeming to become tighter and tighter. with nothing else as an escape plan in your mind, you run, as fast as you can, in these idiot high heels on the side of the road, hoping there'd be a taxi somewhere here to pick you up immediately. "but the clowns!" he screams from metres away, but you keep on running. but you, jeon jungkook!

he begins chasing after you when he sees the taxi, knowing that you were actually going to get away. although as fast as he was, your ability to lock the doors and scream step on it was faster.

you push back your glasses and hold your books in your hands as you walk down the hallway, mind constantly tracing back to the night before and haunting you. but the clowns, ha ha jungkook, very funny. someone calls out your name from behind, the feminine voice you could easy identify as your best friend's. you turn around in your spot and try to find her in the crowds of people, but instead, your eyes capture a glimpse of jungkook, standing and laughing with his friends dressed perfectly in the dark red uniform.

on instinct, you run down the hall although, you don't get very far because you've bumped hard into someone. the both of you had definitely been running away. crashing body against body, his stronger force caused him to loom over your body that is flat against the floor. and unfortunately, this scene is immediately brought to attention. it is currently, way too awkward to even move. it is like time has slowed down for the both of you, just staring into each other's eyes with an emotion easily detected as shock and fear.

"what is going on here?" the deep, familiar voice of jungkook cuts silence through the crowd and you widen your eyes.

"kim taehyungie!!!" another voice cuts through the silence on the other side, her heels tapping against the hallway floor hard, the blonde boy on top of you squeezes his eyes shut and looks like he's about to prepare for the worst.

"they were both running, so they—" someone begins to explain what had happened, however everything is silenced to you when taehyung crashes his lips against yours, a simple lip to lip action without any tongue or open mouth.

"oh my gosh, you little bitch! did you just kiss my taehyungie?!" the girl squeals, rushing over and pulling taehyung off you. you instantly shoot back up and wipe your lips, seeing how everyone is crowded around the three of you in a circle.

when you look up, meeting the agitated eyes of jungkook you gasp immediately and get up from the floor up unstably. your books are scattered all over the floor, mixed with the the guy you suppose is kim taehyung. despite that, you had to run.

"bora (your best friend), pick up all of my books please!" you yell as you push through the crowd and run away from the scene.

"hey, you! stop running!" jungkook yells from several metres behind you. this time, there's no cab at the side walk and he's much too fast for you. you turn a few corners and turn back, relived that his footsteps were no longer audible, since he was far away. or perhaps, lost. you stand there and catch your breath, however only to turn back and around to face jungkook whose angry expression immediately softens into realisation. you weren't running away because of the public display of affection, or embarrassment. you were running away because you were in a close proximity with the guy you had got away from last night. and now, he is aware.
"oh shït, aren't you the girl from last night? do you go here?"