t e n

Is it weird how happy bts make me with their music?

|Ten|

"You're back so soon," Lucifer murmured, a smirk present on his thick lips. "Could you not resist me?"

"Soon?" I echoed, "It's been more than twenty-four hours!"

"Hold on." Lucifer paused by one of the portal mirrors and turned to face me.

"What?" I asked, what Agramon in there? Was he still upset?

"You smell of citrus and mint." Lucifer pointed out with a guarded expression.

"Lucifer! You scared me! I thought Agramon was in there!"

"Agramon? He's on official business down on Earth today - why do you need to talk to him?"

"No! I thought that is the reason we stopped."

"No, we stopped because you smell like citrus and mint."

"Are you serious?" I asked, folding my arms over. "You stopped me because I have a scent?"

"It's not just any scent. There is only one angel I know who smells like citrus and mint and it's Raphael."

"Okay," I followed up slowly. "What is your point?"

Lucifer squinted, not happy. "Why do you smell like Raphael?"

"Because I live with him! It's no surprise that I might smell like him. I'm surprised you haven't picked up on the scent before."

"The scent has never been this strong. Did you two sleep together?"

"What?" My mouth jutted open in surprise. "No! Raphael is my tutor! If anything, he is more like a brother figure to me."

"Then why do you smell so strongly of him?"

"I don't know! I hugged him this morning - is that a good enough explanation for you?"

Lucifer raised an eyebrow, "You hugged him? Why?"

I rolled my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose with my forefingers. "Oh my god! Because I bloody well can!"

"No, you can't."

"And why is that?" It was my turn to raise my eyebrow at Lucifer.