e l e v e n

|Eleven|

|Eleven|

Lucifer's lips were soft. Incredibly soft. Soft like silk. His lips attached to mine with a moment of ease, I was far too distracted to pull out of this sweet, sweet torture. I felt his tongue dart out and gently swipe at the rim of my lower lip, an act alone that left a whimper to fall from my parted lips. He pulled away, turning his assault to the shell of my ear -sucking tenderly at the curve of flesh. His efforts turned the joints in my knees weak. If it wasn't for his arms wrapped around me, I would have fallen.

His mouth trailed down my neck, peppering me with light, soft kisses before he reached my mouth once more. Giving me one last kiss, he pulled away, his peppermint breath fanning over my reddened lips. 

I was a lost cause now. His lips were what I craved.

My mind felt clean, refreshed - all tabs closed. Any previous thought of confusion no longer mattered. All I wanted was Lucifer.

"There," Lucifer said, his voice soft and breathy, his arms still resting beside me. "You fixed my craving darling."

But you created mine.

Lucifer stepped away, beginning to pour ingredients into a metal bowl. "I hope you like crepes."

I love crepes.

I nodded blankly, still lost for words from Lucifer's actions.

He had kissed me. I had kissed him. I had kissed the Devil.

And did I regret it? No.

I still hadn't moved from my position on the counter when Lucifer called me over to the table outside. The garden was located just outside the kitchen. And, just like Lucifer - it was beautiful.

Dark red rose bushes grew tall and full, creating delicate archways in the shimmering sunlight. Pink tinged daisies littered the well-watered grass, each blade ripe and green. There was also a small fountain built from black stone in the centre, a single bench in front.

Was this utopia? In the Underworld?

Who knew a place of so much anguish and suffering, could hold so much beauty?

"Breakfast is ready," Lucifer called from the wooden table stretching out next to the fountain.

"It looks divine," I commented, looking at the spread of delicious food.