20. Olivia's Conundrum

Please read this:

I'm inspired by some of the stories I read and I get ideas from them. But I don't go and make my stories very similar to others as you all know. I like to take a very tiny piece of an idea from something I read and completely make it my own as much as possible, which I'm pretty sure that's what a lot of people do. But to take a story and act like it's your own is not okay. It was brought to my attention by one of lovely readers that someone has done that with a story of mine. 

Now I know that it's very hard to do considering no one's story is 100% original. Everybody has written a "thug" story or a story where there's a side chick and all that, there are always gonna be similar stories out there. But do not take someone's story and flip certain things around to make it yours because then it becomes obvious to others. Please keep that in mind when writing a story.

-Abby

---------------------

Third person

Max reached out for Olivia half asleep in the bed but didn't feel her there. "Liv?" He looked around the room to see nothing but darkness.  He heard noise coming from somewhere in their house. He looked at the alarm clock on his nightstand to see it fifteen minutes till four in the morning.

He sluggishly git out of bed and followed the sound which lead him out to the hallway. Following the bright glow peeking from under one of the doors in the dark hall he slowly opened the door to see her messing around with the shoes on the wall.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?" Olivia asked hearing him come in.

"No you're fine. I didn't feel you in bed so I came to see if you were okay." He came up to her and kissed the back of her neck. "What are you doing up?"

"I'm marking all the shoes I want to get rid of. It's time to clear some room in here. So I can move some of my purses from my closet and put them in here so I have more room." She said putting tiny pieces of tape in front of the pairs of shoes she didn't want anymore.

"It's four o'clock in the morning. Aren't you tired?"

Max most definitely was. He'd been keeping his focus on work and the wedding trying to make back all the money Olivia had spent. After talking to Daniel at his birthday party he figured it was best to keep his mind off Tahny and Javier for a moment and the best way for him to do that is work. He needed to be working things out with Olivia who he is still marrying two weeks now. Even though he's shifting his attention away from his family he has with Tahny, he knows he has to speak with her before it was to late. They especially needed to talk after Amelia informed her of NaTahny's up and coming move.

He understood why she wanted to move out of the condo were they created so many memories in, but he didn't want her to move so far away that if something were to happen to Noah, God forbid, he couldn't reach him.

"I am tired, it's just all this crazy weather outside is keeping me up. It hardly ever rains here so I'm not used to all this thunder and what not." She said taking a seat on the hardwood floors. Max got down with her and laid his head on her lap.

"Can you believe we're about to get married in two weeks?"

Max had already started to except the fact that he'll have to miss his sons first birthday. Everything was already in place for the wedding and there would be no way he could tell his father he didn't want to get married on the date that is set.