four

yoongi

i squinted my eyes as a bright light is flashing right on my face.i put a hand over my eyes and try to adjust my eyes from the brightness.i see that the curtains were opened and it's already morning.

i rolled my eyes and groaned a bit,annoyed by the morning light.my head still hurts from yesterday.

i guess i drank too much.

"when you're gonna stop drinking?" a husky yet soft voice filled the silent room.

namjoon comes up from the entrance and lean against the wall that is opposite from my bed.

i just keep quiet,trying to ignore the fact that he is there.i drink the water that i saw on the nightstand.

"hyung,this is serious." i glance at namjoon who has his arms wrapped around his chest.

"wait,the one who got wasted is me,not you and the others,it's not like you and the others haven't been drinking bef--"

"yeah,we have been drinking before but you caused many problems everytime you got drunk.you almost screw up a stripper and almost caused a fight at the bar before" my words were cut off by namjoon,now pointing his fingers at me.

"almost namjoon almost,anyway she's a stripper,that's what she was paid for" i smirk a bit when namjoon shook his head.

"hyung,we are idols,we have haters,paparazzi and stalkers,they will do anything and everything just to get near or get even a little tiny bit info about us.what if one of them are in the sam--"

"your point is ?" i rolled my eyes,annoyed of listening to his nagging.

"stop drinking.i really don't mind you drinking but this is getting too much and dangerous for our image as an idol" namjoon looked at me with furrow eyebrows.

"i'm the one who making problems,so why bother ?" i shrugged and that make namjoon scoffed and left the room without saying another word.

-

i was in my workroom,working on some melodies and beats when someone knocked on my door.

the door is slowly open and turns out it is arya,a wide smile is plastered on her face."good morning mr.min" she came in with a bright voice.she is just the same like her brother.

"did i say you can come in ?" i knitted my eyebrows.she gasps and clutches her heart."now you want to be secretive with me ?" she suddenly faking her cry."what are you talking about ?" i was eyeing her from head to toe with knitted eyebrows.

"come on,i know youre watching porn" she gives me a sneaky smile.i shook my head in 'no' with a bit smirk.i return my attention to my computer.

after awhile,i feel heat from my left side.i glanced a bit to my left and see arya is examining my worksheets."new song ?" she asked as she saw me stealing a look at her.

i just shrugged and smile a bit."im hungry" arya sighed as she throws my worksheets back on the desk.

"you came into my room without my permission and now you just make a mess on my desk infront of me" i look at her with a disbelief face."at least i dont make big mess" arya said almost whispering but still audible.

i rolled my eyes in annoyance."i wanna go eat,you want to come ?" arya stand up from the chair and walk slowly to the door.

"nahh im good" i said not even bother to look back at her."text me if you need anything.don't tire yourself grandpa" and the door slam closed,leaving me alone in my own workroom.

-

arya

i walked passed by their meeting room as i was opening a can of soda.suddenly,seokjin,namjoon,pd-nim and bangtan's manager came out from the meeting room,frustrated.i quickly walk away from them as their attention started to fall on me.

"jung arya" that voice will never failed to frightened me out.i turned around slowly with my head down low."come here" i glanced again and saw pd-nim showing a motion to come closer to them.i walk quickly,dont want to waste pd-nim's other golden time.

"why are you here ?" pd-nim looked down at me.my eyeballs cant help but to wander around looking at all the tall people surrounding around me."i came here to visit bangtan" i answered,honestly."i heard that you always helped suga when he is drunked,is that true ?" this time the manager.i just nod quickly,looking back down at the floor."why didn't you tell us ?" the manger asked again but this time sternly.

"but you were there when everything happend ?" i got confident to look up at the manager with eyebrows knitted.i looked at namjoon and seokjin for back up but then i saw seokjin biting his lip while namjoon covering his mouth.

"HA HA,so funny guys" i said as i noticed i was pranked by them including pd-nim ! all four of them starting to laugh their asses off at my reaction.i rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms on my chest."its something serious guys,don't make a joke with it" i said looking down again.

"we know,we already tried talked to him but hes just too pigheaded ." seokjin sighed."i'm giving him one more chance,if he ever got drunked and caused some problems again,i'm afraid i'm going to kick him out of bighit,i don't need a parasite roaming around in this company" pd-nim said and walked away with bangtan's manager.

i was speechless that pd-nim just use the word 'parasite' to represent yoongi.i looked at them with a blank expression."we need to figure something out.we can't let this happend just like that." namjoon said,walking away.

-

it was around 13:41 as the dance practice was over.i was passing out towels and water bottles to everyone.taehyung started to mess around with me when it comes to his turn.

he stopped messing with me as i told him that i need to use the toilet.i quickly went to the toilet and back to the practice room that i thought would be bright like before i went to the toilet but i guarantee you a 100% no.

everyone was shouting at each other.suga looks the most furious among them."what ? do you think just because you debut as agust d,you can do anything you want now ?" jimin yelled at yoongi.

"don't you think your parents will be sad if they see you getting drunk everynight and do something stupid ?" namjoon knitted his eyebrows."where's the promise you said you want to protect bangtan  ?" taehyung said softly but still sounded serious."i'm dissapointed having people like you guys around me.protect bangtan ? it's a useless thing to do when it comes to you guys" yoongi walked out from the practice room.

-

A/N: mongiely strikes again with the late updates !!! yeay ! im sorry T^T ! im really sorry for making you guys waiting for my late updates huhu but i wanna say thanks too for still patiently waiting for it :'). well,there you go ! hope you enjoy ! please wait fot the next update ! love you guys ~