Chapter18

"So when are you two getting married?" Hoseok asks with a cheeky grin.

"Aish! Don't start that." Yoongi says but he smiles a little.

"No offense to you guys but Yoongi and I are gonna go somewhere." I say but no one seems offended.

Instead they all smile.

"Have fun! But not too much fun!" Jin winks as he basically shoves us out the door.
..
We end up going to a cafe that was very nice inside.

Brick walls lined with giant book shelves, couches, and even a stairway leading up to a higher level.

"I'll get the drinks, sit." I say and walk off into the other direction.

Once I order I make my way back to Yoongi who's looking around in amazement.

"Here." I say and push the drink towards him.

He happily takes it and I sit down beside him and take a sip of my own.

"So about today." he begins and averts his eyes.

"Hmm?" I mumble against my cup.

"I'm sorry I ruined your wedding." he says and I can't help but to laugh.

"You didn't ruin it, Yoongi. You saved the day and got the girl." I joke which makes him smile.

"Yeah, I did get the girl." he says.

"So, you love me huh? What happened to you saying you'd never fall in love with me?" I tease and he looks up from the cup as his smile fades.

"Aish! don't bring that up, idiot." he says as his ears turn red.

"Awe babe don't be embarrassed. I'm glad you finally realized how awesome and sexy I am." I say as I wiggle my eyebrows.

He laughs at that.

"Yah! Why are you laughing? I am awesome and sexy." I say with a frown.

"I never said you weren't." he says.

"Because trust me, you are." he then adds and I feel my face heat.

"Pabo." I mumble and sip at my drink while he laughs at me.

I'm actually falling in love with this man..

___
Yoongi's pov:
"I hate you!" Y/n yells as I chew the sandwich that was once hers.

"What are you two arguing about?" Jimin asks as he appears in the doorway of my bedroom.

"He stole my food, again!" She steams as I slowly eat the sandwich.

"Again, hyung? If you keep doing that Y/n might realize she wants a man who knows what she wants and that's someone who doesn't take her food." Jimin grins and my eyes narrow.

"Like who?" I ask, slowly sitting up.

"Well, me for example." he says and Y/n smirks.

"I mean Jimin is pretty hot..." she says, looking over at him.

"Yah!" I say and they both burst into a fit of laughter.

I grumble and take another bite of the sandwich.

"You should have seen the look on his face. He's so jealous!" Jimin laughs.

"Good. He stole my food so I had to hit him where it hurts." Y/n says as she shakes her fists towards the sky.

"Idiot." I mumble and she smiles, like it made her happy to be called that.

For that, she's an idiot.

She's my idiot.