20| Immortality*

Immortality: the ability to live forever without aging and be immune to all kind of diseases.

A/N: HARRY IS BEING COMPLETELY GENUINE IN THIS CHAPTER!

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

"Undress for me baby."

I tried not to have any second thoughts as I did this. I thought the idea would be fun, and arousing of course. But the more I thought about it, the more unsure I became of how I would survive for an hour of so lying naked with Harry's utterly intense and intimidating gaze on me. But part of me also trusted him and felt comfortable doing this with him. It wasn't like I was never naked with him; it's just that I was going to be naked with him now for another purpose other than just sex.

I obeyed his command, holding his gaze as my hands rose up to untie the knot that held my robe together. The soft stain slipped from my shoulders as I slowly undressed, my naked body full on show as the robe pooled at my feet. Harry's gaze flickered ever so quickly down at my large breasts, tongue poking out to lick his lips as he stepped back to take a better look at me.

"Fucking gorgeous."

His words made my cheeks flush unintentionally, his bright eyes meeting mine as I shot him a questioning glance before looking back at the sofa. Once he had snapped out of whatever trance he was in, he held a hand out to the sofa, his other warm hand touching my lower back as I was asked to lay down on the sofa. We tried out different positions that would seem suitable for me to pose in. Soon enough we settled for one where I would be lying on my back with my arms over my head, somewhat like the position Rose from Titanic was in that sketch. He was being so professional about it, which really made me feel better and more comfortable about my decision.

He bent down to reach my eye level, his warm hand resting on my thigh and giving a gentle squeeze that had my stomach doing backflips at it.

"Are you comfortable?" he asked me with concern, his thoughtful gaze making my heart warm as I nodded. "Are you sure, you can trust me, I'll try not to make it uncomfortable for you when I draw-"

"Harry," I laughed softly, hand coming down to touch his cheek. "I'm fine, let's start yeah?"

"Okay," he nodded with a light smile, hand sliding off my thigh as he walked away to where his canvas was set up with his stool. "I'm first gonna sketch everything out lightly and then go into it with more detail, I'll tell you when you can move and stuff."

I nodded in response, getting ready in my pose as I relaxed my body and breathed through my nose. About 20 minutes passed by, a comfortable silence filling up the room as I laid still, the sound of the fire cackling along with the light noises of Harry's pencil on the paper. I shifted my body a bit, legs unintentionally moving apart before I snapped them shut, a flush creeping onto my cheeks when I realized Harry had noticed this and let out a low chuckle.

He announced that he was done with the light sketching and that I was able to relax my body and move a bit. Our gazes connected when he continued to draw me, hooded forest green eyes trailing down my naked body, observing everything in detail as his hand moved. His intense gaze had my body burning with desire, feeling as if the temperature in the room was rising.

My mind had begun conjuring up different scenarios of how the rest of this night could go, arousing me further as I clenched my thighs. Harry made a noise when he noticed this, a frown etching upon his face as he gazed at me since I had changed my position slightly.