The Piano Choice by @Tommo94Haz

So this sweet girl contacts me and tells me she wants to be part of this journey and of course I want to go to Egypt. Everyone is welcome here (well almost). So I know nothing about her but the fact that she is the cutest and she is our little baby here (just 17 wth?). So I look at her profile and I see her commitment and I am stunned. 18 stories published and going. Enthusiastic and young! What an incredible combination my friend. I wish you all the best neighbour! Welcome aboard! (I could take a swim and reach Egypt from Cyprus).

As Harry would say

All the love xx

He was beautiful. So beautiful that I used to go to the restaurant where he plays every night just to watch him. To see how his long fingers run smoothly on the piano keys to let out the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. How his emerald attractive eyes look at the piano as if it was the most precious thing they have ever seen. How his brown long curls fall on his shoulders and he struggles to get them off his face. How his rosy kissable lips hum silently with each note he plays.

In one word, he was flawless. My whole salary was spent on the restaurant he works at. I had no other choice but to do this so I could see him every day. He got me trapped, I fell for him and I hadn't talked to him yet. He mesmerized me with his irresistible charm.

Will I talk to him? Or would I rather stay like the creepy little stalker I am? The struggle is real. But I want him so bad to be mine. I can't stay in the dark like this. And it'll be easy to get him I'm sure. I mean, wasn't I beautiful? Half of my colleagues wanted to ask me out and lately I'd been rejecting couple of them just for him. I didn't even know his name! When I asked the waiter in the restaurant, he said that he likes to keep his name a secret but that it starts with an H.
But what could it be? Harold? Harvard? I don't know. Lots of possibilities. But at least I know these two don't fit him. They just don't.
However, there is something that gave me hope. Sometimes, when I wasn't focused on him because I had to eat, I would spot him looking at me from the corner of my eyes. My heart would escape a beat. My breathing would get a hundred times quicker. Then I would hear him let out a cute chuckle and return once again to his piano. Maybe he was really interested in me? I mean...Don't you keep looking at someone when you like them? Or maybe he saw me staring at him and thought I was a crazy woman? I mean...I'm practically devouring the man with my eyes but I can't help it!
He has this aura around him that no one can escape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It has been over a month and the same woman comes every night here and keep watching me. I wonder the reason. True sometimes she was an inspiration for me while playing but that is only because she is beautiful. And beauty always inspires artists. Does she think she means more? No. Love is something I don't want to care about. I simply don't have time for it. Ever since my mum died, the guilt kept eating me alive and so I decided to do the only thing that I know she will be proud of as in playing piano. Love will waste my time and I've dedicated my life to the piano and nothing but to those keys.
I think it's time for me to clear this out for the lady in front of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was getting closer and closer. My heart was about to get out of its place. He sat down in front of me. Oh God, that is so embarrassing. I bet he can hear my heartbeats. Does he feel the same? He caught me staring and smiled! Gosh, it was a dimpled smile that adorned his angelic face. I hope he'll ask me on a date? Perhaps. Otherwise, why would he sit with me, right?

****
I'm nothing. I never was. He started talking about how he noticed me every night. How he caught me staring. He clearly rejected all of my feelings, crushed my heart into a million pieces under his shoes. He told me I was nothing more than an inspiration for him sometimes and that he wants nothing in his life but his piano. His precious little stupid piano. I envy it so bad. I've fell for someone who doesn't even want to experience love. What a feeling it is to feel as lost as I am now. Now that he told me the truth, I probably won't come here again. I won't have that spark of excitement I used to have at work because I was coming here at night. My life is empty once again.
It's over. He crushed my heart in minutes then went to play on his piano again. He left.

He just did.