a

jungkook cant believe it.

the man on the stage right now, who's going against namjoon.

the man who helped him earlier.

the name they've been shouting since earlier.

the man namjoon and hobi calls "shorty".

and the man that has been in his mind for several days and counting.

they're all just one person.

min yoongi.

he wants to pinch or slap himself, but he didnt. he's afraid that everything is just a dream. that everything is just an after effect of his insomnia.

if this is a dream, he wouldnt want to wake up.

"dont go easy on me, joonie." suga said through the mic and sent a smirk to namjoon.

namjoon shook his head and made a move to crack his knuckles. "they say adults should give the kids a chance. i aint giving you a chance tho."

"you better."

zico tossed a coin, and it showed heads. heads means house rapper gets to decide who comes first. yoongi made a face and pointed at namjoon, who just chuckled.

"you've got to be kidding me." he said and positioned himself.

"ranch randa comes first!"

"let the dome matrix begin..."

jungkook knows that namjoon is a great rapper, with all the stories jin had told him before when he went to ilsan with namjoon to watch one of his battles, but he doesnt know he's this good. he's not as fast as eminem, but still pretty fast for someone who doesnt rap like jungkook himself. his diction is perfect, and considering that namjoon is a very fluent english speaker, he adds english words that adds spark to the flame.

oh, and he's composing everything on the spot, btw ;)

jungkook cant even do an impromptu speech, how much more composing a rap that's like four to six times faster than how you normally speak?

"rusty my ass." hobi remarked as namjoon slowed down a bit and finished his part with a "get lost" and made a shooing gesture.

yoongi smirked at his opponent and put his hood up over his head again, held his mic the way he's used to, and immediately started.

if jungkook thought that namjoon is amazing, then the perfect word to describe yoongi is crazy.

he spat words fast as light, heavy as thunder, hot as fire, wild as tiger, it's no joke. jungkook could feel the weight of yoongi's words and the intensity of each profanity he spits.

it's actually a surprise that jungkook understands what yoongi's saying, but it's no surprise either because some of the reasons why yoongi is a house rapper of the dome is because he has a good diction, he spits each word clearly and full of emotion, and because of the message that he says.

everyone could tell how much yoongi loves rapping and how good he is at it. everything he does on stage is natural. the pointing-of-fingers, hand gestures, his small kicks here and there, and his occasional deep screech that makes everyone cheer because damn, who doesnt love his deep voice, right?

jungkook cant help but close his eyes and just listen to him with his ears, heart, and soul, just like he always does when he's listening to his mixtapes. that lisp and accent, his deep raspy voice, it makes jungkook go crazy as hell.

jungkook knows he doesnt have any right to be but he is greatly proud of yoongi, and it saddens him a bit that he cant express it to him. but he pushed that thought away and focused on the hooded man on stage, the man who is literally on fire.