Chapter 49

Ace's Pov.

9 day's.

9 freaking day's without her.

She is still out cold, and we can't do anything about it.

The doctor's say that it's normal, that her body is resting. They also said that she can hear us, so if we wan't her to wake up soon we have to talk to her.

That's what we all have been doing for the past week and 2 day's.

We are still staying at the hospital with her, Every evening Charlie bring's us something from Valentina's favorite food, then we all talk to her, we watch this disney channel since there is no other normal freaking thing, and then sleep. It all became a routine.

I just can't keep myself sane anymore, Razor is going nut's to. Iv'e even tried contacting Scar but no use, she won't answer. I guess they are still weak.

Ace's Pov stop's

.................. .................. ...........

Again!

Again the light!

Why do this people all call me?

Who are they? 

They all seem familiar, but i still don't remember.

''Hey Princess, it's again me! the doctor's say you hear us so i'm about to talk to you. Well there is nothing new, we all are here waiting for you to wake up. I'm missing you like crazy. Just wake up already baby'' the sexy voice said.

wait? sexy voice?

''Just stay hidden, don't make any sudden moves. We are coming right now!'' said a very sexy voice.

''Wait....how does she look like?'' he asked

''Why don't you find that out for yourself? '' i joined their mind link.

.......

''Show yourself !'' again the sexy voice yelled.

''As you wish'' i laughed.

.........

He was about to snap my neck when someone pushed him off me.

In front of me was standing the most handsome man i have ever seen. He had green forest eyes, in which i could stare all day, light messy brown hair, probably 6 feet tall, looking like a greek God.

That's when my wolf growled something i didn't expect.

Mate.

''MINE'' he growled.

........

'' What is your name?'' i asked my mate.

''Ace, Alpha of the Shadow pack'' he answered in a deep, husky voice.

''Well Ace Alpha of the Shadow pack, sorry to tell you, but you are coming with me'' i smirked.

........

''I wan't you to know something. You will suffer as you keep your distance from your mate. It will slowly destroy you. You have time until your 18 t'h birthday. He must fall in love with you the way you are, mark you, then you shall be saved. You must have his mark.....but then it may destroy him, he may suffer something from the curse. You should choose you...or him.

........

He froze for a second before crashing his lips on mine.

I gasped before answering back.

........

''Say bye bye Acie'' i spat.

''What?'' Ace asked confused.

I smirked. Suddenly her neck snapped, and she fell on the floor..cold.

.........

''Can you stay with me?'' i whispered.

''O..Of course'' he stuttered before putting his arm on my waist.

...........

''Your'e right!  I'm a heartless monster who care's for no one but her family and you. So i don't care even if it coast's  me my life i will prove that i care for you'' i whispered

.........

''Cosi bello'' i whispered in italian.

''What?''he asked me.

''I said so handsome'' i smirked.

........

''Please punish me! kick me, punch me, hurt me. curse at me, yell at me tell me how much of an asshole i am, but please.....please don't punish yourself, don't do this to yourself.

........

''What is your name?'' i asked.

''Whatever you wan't it to be  Princess'' he answered.

.........

'Now i will look into your eyes and tell you the truth, and you will be a good girl and listen to me, because i'm not someone whom you can lie to , so i don't like repeating myself.'' he growled. ''You are the most beautiful woman i have ever layed my eyes on, and i'm not afraid to tell the whole world how breathtaking you look!'' he growled.'' Sweetheart i'm not afraid to tell anyone how beautiful you are, and for sure not afraid to love you'' he spat.

''Everything about you drives me insane, your smell'' he growled sniffing my neck.'' Your Face'' he whispered caressing my cheek. ''Your eyes'' he whispers looking straight into them. ''Your body, that i would kill to stare at all day.'' he growled.

''Every single thing about you is beautiful, not only your look's Valentina, but your personality to, you think you are bad? hell you didn't even see bad people, you think your evil well for me your innocent as baby. You think your'e ugly? well then you haven't seen ugly since in my eyes you are the most breathtaking woman. Not only in my eyes but for everyone else too. You think by pushing away you will change something? that you will save us? well then you are a fool since by pushing us away you will only hurt us more'' he growled.

..........

''I lost so many freaking people that i love in my life, and you are not going to be one of them!'' he screamed.

''You can hate me for what i'm going to do, but i don't care Valentina and you know why? because i'm a very selfish animal, and i like to keep what's mine'' he growled possessively taking a step forward.

.......... 

''I won't leave you Princess, your safe''

..........

'I wan't you to know, that i love you. Yes i love you. Guess it's right when they say that you only understand the importance of thing's when you loose them. I almost loosed you, and that was the worst thing that happened in my life, and iv'e lost so many people important to me, but you didn't compare to anyone. I felt like i lost myself, not half of me, but myself, i didn't see the need to leave anymore, i didn't want to be here without you.

.........

''I love you''

....

All of the memories came crushing down. 

Everything that happened.

I just understood all these people are my family, friend's, Ace.

Ace.

Oh god Ace.

I can't leave him alone.