Pizza delivery - Moriarty one shot x reader

'I've got to go, darling.' Jim said but I grabbed his wrist before he could stand up. 'You're always away, when will you stay home with me for a day?' I asked and put on the saddest face I could make. 'Just a couple of minutes. I'll be back before you know it. Daddy has to work.' He smiled and stood up. 'I'm warning you, you should stay home.' I said. 'And why is that?' I heard him grin from out of the hallway. He entered the living room again while putting his coat on. 'Because it's cold outside.' I said which made him laugh even louder. 'That's not a good reason.' He smirked. 'It's raining too!' I tried and heard him laugh again. 'I haven't got any time for this, I've got to go.' he said and gave me a kiss on my forehead. 'Bye.' He said and I screamed 'I've warned you'  when he walked through the hallway.

 I heard the door opening and closing, counted till ten and heard the door open again. It closed almost immediately. I waited briefly with a smile on my face when eventually Jim came in the living room again. His hair was soaking wet with raindrops dripping from it and he was shivering badly. His nose had turned red already and now I was the one who could laugh. I petted the couch next to me and he threw his coat on the side of it before sitting next to me. 'I told you.' I smiled and cupped his cold face in my hand and kissed his red nose. 'Cold huh?' He nodded.

He placed his head on my shoulder and I pushed him away to regain my warmth. He smiled. 'So, I guess we'll do it your way. What do you want to do on our day together?' He asked me. 'Well, we're not going outside...' I thought out loud. 'We could watch a movie or something.' I suggested. He nodded. 'Okay, what kind of film?' I started to smile as the thought marched into my head. 'Let's watch the godfather.' I said and Jim agreed. We ordered some pizza and started the film, both lying on the couch with a blanked and tea.

We paused the film as the doorbell rang and I looked at Jim with a face that told him I didn't want to stand up. 'I'll go.' He said but I stopped him when I spotted a look on his face that I knew, a look that predicted trouble. 'What are you up to?' I asked with a stern face. 'Me? What can I possibly do at home? I'm innocent. Just, leave it to me, okay?' I nodded slightly and let go of him. He turned up the volume of the film and took the remote with him to the door. I heard the doorbell ring again and then Jim made the film resume.

'Who is it?' I heard the personage say in a deep voice. 'It's the pizza delivery, you ordered a pizza.' I heard a squeaky boy's voice say. 'Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here.' The personage in the film spoke again. 'Okay...' Said the boy and I heard Jim grin softly.

'What about the money?' The boy asked carefully. 'What money?' Said the deep voice. 'Well, you have to pay for your pizza, sir.' The boy said. 'How much do I owe you?' The personage spoke and I started to grin along with Jim, knowing what would come. 'Eh, that will be 11,80 pounds, sir.' I saw Jim's wallet on the table and took it. I rose and rushed to the door. Then I pushed it underneath the door and stood next to Jim, waiting for the end of the scene.

'Keep the change, you filthy animal.' The film said. I didn't hear what the boy said but I knew it couldn't be anything nice. 'Eh! I'm gonna give you till the count of ten to get your ugly, no-good keister off my property, before I pump your guts full of lead.' The film resumed. Jim and I started to count along with the personage. 'One, two, TEN!' and the machinegun started to shoot. Jim faked a villainous laugh and we took the pizza laughing.

A/N

Hi! I know the quote is not from the godfather, I have actually never seen that film... It was the only mafia-film I knew so yeah... Of course do I know home alone, which the text is from. (Of some words I do not know the meaning of, please forgive me if it's something... wrong.) I imagined Jim doing what Kevin did and thought of this little story, just imagine Jim doing that: it would be fun, wouldn't it?!

This is the second story about the cold and maybe you can guess how the weather is like where I live. Well, it's not that cold but I like to exaggerate sometimes. J And I can't wait until it's Christmas so that's why home alone was part of this one shot! I just love that film and even after seeing it a thousand times, I still laugh. Anyway, I still haven't got my laptop ( :-( )... Thank you all so much for reading, please vote and comment and request if you want. Let me know you're not a robot and comment something; I'd love to hear something from you!

Thanks a lot and catch you later!

-MS