Welcome home, Lucy..

Natsu POV.

After the white light dimmed i slowly opened my eyes if the light was still to bright for my eyes. When i moved my hands from my face my eyes widen and I could feel a red blush on my face. There stood Lucy, not baby Lucy, but full grown 17 year old naked Lucy. My heart was racing and I knew I couldn't hold in my feelings much longer.

"Natsu! Cover your eyes!" Levy screamed standing in front of Lucy to cover as much as her small body could.

"R-Right! S-Sorry!" I suttter and turn around and face my drawer. "Now Natsu go to your drawer and get a vest and your weird pants." Levy demands and I get the two pieces of clothing and threw them behind me. 
"Here Lu-Chan.." Levy muttered and I heard a faint 'Thank you' from my Luce.

"Turn Baka." Levy softly said and I turned, what I saw made my heart skip a beat. Lucy was in my vest and pants, they were to big on her and it was adorable. Unable to hold it in anymore I ran over to her and gave her a big hug. I can feel her arms around my neck and shoulders.

"Lucy, oh my Lucy....I missed you so much..." I mutter in her strawberry hair.

"I missed you to, Natsu.." Lucy was blushing, i can feel the heat from her cheeks on my shoulder and arm. I chuckle and pull her arms length away and stare into her chocolate brown eyes.
I smile and pull her back in, this time our lips clashing together in a kiss. Lucy's eyes were wide before slowly closing and wrapping her arms around my neck again and pulled me down a little making me chuckle again.  I pull back and smile a closed eyed smile at her and she hugs my again.

"I Love you, Lucy." I say kissing her blonde head.

"N-Natsu? I-I Love you to!" Lucy jumps on me and wraps her legs around my waist hugging me more tight then she had in the past few minuets.

"Welcome Home Luce." 

(Hello guys so sorry for the short chapter! I kinda ran out of idea's around this point. But Nalu sailed and Levy most likely passed out from cuteness or from her ship weirdness eh? But this will end this book! My VERY FIRST BOOK DONE! Omg i never wrote a nalu or book before! How did I do? Should I keep writing books or stop?)