{You Two First Meet} - Preference

Anakin - The first time you meet him is during a battle on Endor. He and his master Obi Wan Kenobi had been transmitting messages to the Jedi Temple that they needed reinforcements. Answering to this call, the council decided to send you and your master, Plo Koon, as well as a hundred or so clones to help. As you touched down on the base, you saw the two Jedi which you assumed were Master Kenobi and Skywalker. The latter couldn't keep his eyes off of you which made you give him the smallest of smiles.

Luke - You two met when you had accepted in being a part of the Red Squadron. There was no doubt that everyone wanted you in their squadrons since you were the best pilot of the Resistance. He came up to you to ask you to be in his and you accepted without a second thought but it was because you blurted out a yes accidentally. Nonetheless, you couldn't just tell him it was by accident after his face broke out into a large grin and he hugged you tightly.

Obi Wan - You were a princess of your home planet and had recently getting threats from a terrorist group that wanted to overthrow your reign. Your parents had decided to have the Jedi take matters into their hands no matter how many times you'd say that you'd be fine. When they arrived, the two men introduced themselves as Master Obi Wan Kenobi and his apprentice Anakin Skywalker. The older man smiled at you often at which you blushed and giggled, loving the attention he gave you.

Poe - You met him as you did with a lot of others- in one of the beds in the medical bay. You were a medic so you spent almost all of your time in the bay, caring for the many patients you had. He came into the medical bay with a large gash on his side. Although you saw he was terribly in pain, he was constantly flirting with you and making up pickup lines which made you blush and smile with how endearing he was.

Finn - You had met him while you were fixing Poe's X fighter. He explained to you that he had been looking for his friend and had hoped he would be with his ship. You noticed that he wouldn't stop looking at you and you smiled at this but told him that you didn't know where Poe was. He sighed but smiled, asking you what you were doing, wanting to spend more time with you before continuing his search for Poe.

General Hux - You met when you, a Commander, were approached by him. He spoke to you, telling you different directions that you responded to. He walked by you and continued talking which made you smile a little because he could have just stopped with the directions and left.

Kylo Ren - You two met at the Star Killer Base. You were a General and one of the most important other than General Hux. As the latter had gone off for a mission, you were left in charge of the Base and it surprised you when Kylo Ren came up to you. You were stunned for a few moments before answering to his question which made him chuckle and you blushed, embarrassed at yourself.

Kanan - You two had been training together as padawans at the Jedi Temple but it had been fifteen years until you finally got to see him again. You were fending off stormtroopers after being caught 'stealing' (you thought it was more commandeering but they wouldn't listen) supplies yet you were quickly being overwhelmed. It shocked you to see him there with another Jedi much younger than himself coming to your rescue but there he was after you three finished off the troopers. He grinned at you and hugged you tightly, whispering to you how much he had missed you.

Ezra - You had involuntarily been a part of one of the Rebels' heist, not that you complained. You were already fighting against the Empire with your guns when they arrived. You were a lone fighter so when you saw them, it confused you. A boy around your age grinned at you, saying that they were supposed to get cargo from this base but that they were "happy to help a girl as gorgeous as you" as the boy told you at which you blushed and smiled.

Captain Rex - You two met on the battlefield. Your master, Anakin Skywalker, finally allowed you to properly meet his battalion- the 501st Legion. He introduced you to Captain Rex which was his second in command and the clone he trusted the most. You smiled when the clone took his helmet off and nodded at you. You took note of his serious expression but saw the smallest hint of a smile at you.

Han Solo - You two met at Jabba the Hutt's Palace on Tatooine. You were one of Jabba's dancers and he came up to talk to you while you were on break with your partners. You two would give each other smirks and he'd buy you a drink. You'd bask in the compliments he would give you and tell him that you'd be waiting for him after you finished your dance routine at which he agreed.