ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Wow this has been a wild, wild journey. And I'm gonna say it - I prefer Charlie and Finn to Daniel and Jonah, sue me, they're just so much more interesting to write about.

Anyway I would like to thank my best friends who read the first chapter of this and told me if I didn't write Charlie's story then I was an evil person, and then when I told them how the story was possibly going to end that I was still an evil person.

I want to thank all of you who found this book and left such lovely comments and voted and just took the time out of your day to read whatever my mind had come up with. You stuck with me and these two boys on their journey and I honestly can never thank you enough. After the success of Jonah Clarke Is Not Gay I felt like I needed a fresh start and so I'm so glad you guys followed me over here and still continued to read my works.

Also I cried and laughed and had difficulty breathing when writing this book so sorry if you experienced similar difficulties.

And if you have any questions about Charlie and Finn's future, or Eliza's or Matt's or whoever's then no, I won't be writing a sequel but I am more than happy to ramble on over on my AskFM which is greenypots! So feel free to ask me questions :)

Basically thank you, and I love you.

p.s. Eliza's story can now be found on my account and it's called Love Stuck - hopefully coming to a Wattpad near you at the end of July/start of August