Chapter 29

Hey guys! So, I am finally off for my Christmas break, and words cannot describe my relief and excitement at the moment. So I felt like giving you beautiful lovelies another chapter of my gay story.

Don't forget to vote/commentfan ♥

enjoy!

(Song on the side is 1957 by Milo Greene. I love this song, and thought I'd share it for this chapter! -------->>)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter. 29

N A T H E N

Tracy's here. What is she doing here?

"Dude," Trevor said, looking stressed out as he climbed off the bed, his wide eyes glued to the door the whole time. "I'm out of here."

"No," I snapped, frowning deeply at him. I did not want to deal with my girlfriend alone right now. Despite that, I now have a huge fucking hickey on my neck that I'm sure she will notice

"Trevor, don't go."

Trevor laughed bitterly. "This is your problem, man. This is your mess, not mine." He glanced at the door again, just as we began to hear shuffling around going on downstairs.

"Trace?" I yelled down, wondering what she was doing. It's not unusual for my girlfriend to casually walk into my house, so I'm used to it.

I just wish she could have waited another hour or two. Like really.

"Nate?" I heard Tracy's footsteps coming up the stairs, and immediately my heart started hammering against my chest. I quickly tugged the collar of my shirt upwards in an attempt to cover the purple hickey, and looked at Trevor who had a mischievous smirk on his face as he leaned against the wall.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he said, looking at me. "Oh yeah."

"Shut the fuck up," I hissed, just as the door opened and Tracy hesitantly walked in. She looked at Trevor, then at me, her eyebrows furrowed in slight confusion as she stood there. Her hair was pulled up in one of those messy buns, and she was wearing grey trackpants and a pink sweaterr, with no makeup on.

"Uh, hey guys," she said, and then looked at me. "Babe. Uh, yeah sorry. I didn't know Trevor was over."

"You could have called or texted me," I said, not intending to sound as bitter as I did. When Tracy frowned a bit, I pursed my lips. "But it's not a big deal, babe."

"Yeah, babe," Trevor muttered, his arms folded across his chest. Tracy ignored him.

"So, what are you guys doing anyway?" She pondered, raising an eyebrow. "I was just running some errands, and thought I'd stop by."

Trevor and I exchanged a look, me still tugging my shirt collar towards my neck. Of course, Tracy being the observant one she is, noticed me and gave me a weird look.

"Nathen? What are you doing?" She asked, staring at my hand which was hiding my neck with my shirt. I blinked, and immediately looked at Trevor pleading for help. But no. Of course he was enjoying my misery, and just stood there smirking.

"Um...I....uh..." I stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse. I know, no doubt, that she'll want to see my neck if I tell her it's a rash or something.

"Yeah, Nate, why are you covering your neck?" Trevor asked, faking innocence. "Is there... something wrong?"

I'm going to kill that son of a bitch.