Chapter 6 (:

THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SOME CONTENT SOME READERS MAY FIND OFFENCIVE. Read on at your own risk J

Ever since me & Simon talked about what happened, I couldn’t be happier. We don’t get to spend a lot of time together other than the odd detention and when we’re walking in crowded hallways, he might do something like grab my ass or touch my junk ‘by accident’ when walking past. That annoys me ‘cause I can never finish the job…

But it was Friday again, PARTY! Simon still works in that bar so we always text back and forth about going out and there’s a dirty text or two. I’m going home with him after the bar and staying with him for the night. I told Roxy everything, the ups, the downs and what I want to do to him ;)

Last class of the day is music with Simon. Of course ‘I don’t know what I’m doing’ so he’s constantly over at my desk helping me. This is how I get my own back though, I constantly rub his leg and rub over his junk ‘by accident’ and I always see a bulge forming. As the bell rings, I take a final grab of his manhood, smile and leave.

While I’m at my locker throwing all my books in, Roxy runs past and smacks my ass. I turn around and shout “Yo bitch! You better stop right there!” ran up to her, pinned her on the floor and tickled her. That’s always been her weak spot. I must’ve been tickling her for some time before being lifted off her by Dave. “Aww, you’re no fun!” I said before sticking my tongue out at him. “Eh, yeah, whatever. Get home and change cause you women take longer than me to get ready.”

We actually got ready pretty quickly, an hour or two *cough*. I was smiling like a fool as we pulled up at the bar. “Can we go? Can we go? CAN WE GO?!” “Calm your tits hun, we’re like at the door!” Aww, I love Roxy! “Yo Rox? LET’S GET THIS PARTY OWWWWWNNNNN!” I said trying my best ghetto accent on her. We weren’t charged entry, good, cause I’m broke.

I ran over to the bar in hope to see him there but my heart sank when I didn’t see him. “Hey sexy.” Someone purred in my ear while hugging me from behind. I knew that voice from miles away. I turned around and practically squeezed every last bit of oxygen out of him. I miss this during the week.

“Haha, miss me at all, no?” “Me? Miss you?! Never.” We giggled at each other. “Why aren’t you behind the bar?” “I took the night off ‘cause I wanted to spend as much time as possible with you this weekend.” “Aww baby!” I kissed him. “Can we dance? I’ve had this annoying music teacher at me all week...” “Ahaha you’re hilarious!” We started dancing together and of course a club mix of our song came on and we held each other close and he whispered a barely audible “I love you” into my ear. That meant so much.

I found Roxy at the bar and told her I was leaving with Simon. Having her never ending supply of condoms, put one in my back pocket, smacked my ass and told me to be careful. Tonight was gonna be the night, to prove how much he means to me and how much I love him.

We drove to his house, completely sober yet I felt that warm happy feeling you get when drunk. In the lift I started kissing him and we somehow ended up on his couch. I started pulling off his shirt. Button by button, I was getting physically closer to him. Feeling him grind on me sent all sorts of pleasure through my body.

I only realised that he’d pulled my shirt off when our skin came into contact. He managed to lift me off the couch and carry me into his room, onto his bed. He lay on top of me and started kissing me again. I un-buckled his belt, un-buttoned and un-zipped his pants and taking one sharp breath, I went for it. He gave in and let me take control.

I didn’t realise how big he was until I made an unattractive gag sound. I carried on for a while, not leaving any part un-touched. He pulled me up and started kissing me while he undid my trousers. I let out an immense moan when he started kissing down my body, taking extra time on my nipples. He kissed the whole way down and took the head into his mouth.

Nobody has ever turned me on like this before and nobody has ever made my body feel so alive. It took me completely by surprise when he started rubbing my ring. That’s all it took, I was letting out moans non-stop so you can imagine the noises I made when he started licking it.

This is to be continued. Just think, that means another chapter will be up soon :D thank you for all the comments & support :D the only thing I will ask is for votes, I love you and all but srsly, get voting :3 mwaahhh xo