Chapter 3~Snowdin

Blue POV

After all of those wonderful puzzles the sisters set up, we made it into Snowdin. It looked so much like any of our Snowdin but with humans instead, we all decide to go into Grillby's for a bite to eat. When we got into Grillby's, we saw (Y/N). I couldn't help myself, I ran up to her surprise hugging her. "Hello!" she got startled. "Ahh!" she turned around to see us all. "Oh so you made it to Snowdin? Take a seat, order something you want I can pay it later." we all sat down then I heard a loud fart somewhere, then (Y/N) started to laugh. "Be careful weird people put whoopie cushions on those seats." I giggled a bit. "So what do you guys want?" I didn't order anything since I wasn't that hungry. "...Alright so none of you guys are ordering anything?" she sigh. "You guys do whatever you want here, I'm going back home." she then left.

We all followed along her, "Oh so you're coming?" I nod. "Aww, that's adorable." she smiled. We followed her to her house, where she welcome us in. "So are you guys staying here for the night?" I nod. "Okay I'll tell my sis. Sup sis." she walked into the kitchen where her sister was cooking something. "You know what's 'sup' sister! Where have you been!" while they were talking to each other, I looked around the house It's just like our houses in Snowdin.

(Y/N) POV

"So the skeletons are gonna stay here for the night, are you okay with that?" she sigh. "Fine but you have to take care of them." I giggled a bit. "So deal or noodle?" I giggled. "(Y/N)! Why must you ruin everything?!" I giggled, then walked out into the living room. "So there's a guest room upstairs but I don't think I'll be enough room for you guys so some of you might sleep in my room." then Blue raised his hand. "Yes Blue?" he blushed a bit. "Can I sleep in your room?" I nod. "Anyone else?" then all of them asked me. "Woah woah, one at a time so all of you are sleeping in my room? I mean I'm okay with that but...never mind make yourselves at home."

I walked into the kitchen to talk to talk to my sis some more, I left the guys to do whatever they want. "Are you hungry (Y/N)?" I shook my head. "Maybe the others will be hungry." she nod then started to serve plates of pasta for the others. After my sis gave everyone something to eat, I went upstairs to take a shower when I got into the bathroom I forgot to lock the door. As soon as I wrapped the towel around myself, the door opened to see Fell and Fresh covered in pasta sauce. "Nope nope nope, get out!" I pushed them out of the bathroom. I put on my pajama clothes then got out of the bathroom, finding Fell and Fresh still a bit dirty. "What happened to you two?"

"Edgy here, started arguing about somethings then this happened..." I sigh, "So my sis told you guys to clean up?" he nod. "It was my fault I forgot to lock the door, so you guys are fine." I sat down on the side of the couch. "Do you guys need some extra clothes? I mean your clothes are already a mess...I could lend you some of my clothes." they both blushed, then Fresh's glasses changed from 'Yolo' to 'Heck Yeah'. "I'll take that as a yes." I pulled them both off the couch, then leading into my bedroom. I searched around my drawers finding some pajama clothes that suit them, "Put your dirty clothes on my bed, I'll give them back after I wash them." I walked out of my bedroom, then my sis came up to me handing me a book. "Alright I'll read you a bedtime story..."

Geno POV

I was talking to Classic Sans until I noticed Fell and Fresh go into (Y/N) room, what were they doing in her room...then I saw (Y/N) come out of her room. Then a few minutes later Fell and Fresh came out wearing...(Y/N) clothes. I walked towards them, "Um...should I ask what happened?" Fell then walked away. "So looky here Geno, after that incident with Fell our clothes got dirty so (Y/N) offered her clothes to us." I giggled. "You actually look nicer in girl clothes." I snickered. "What?! Shut up!" he blushed a bit. "You're lucky to wear her clothes anyway..." I mumbled. "So have you seen where (Y/N) went?" Fresh asked. "I think she's in her sister's room or something." I replied. "What's she doing in there?" I shrugged. "Well wanna see what's she doing?" I nod, I followed Fresh upstairs peaking inside Papy's room.

I saw (Y/N) reading a book to her, that's really sweet and adorable. Shortly after Papy fell asleep, then (Y/N) saw up watching she got up putting the book on her chair. "Where you guys watching me?" she whispered. "Maybe..." she giggled. "Hey why not I read a story for all of you guys?" Blue then cheered, I didn't know he was also watching her. "Of course! A bedtime story!" she walked out the door quietly shutting it. "Okay then I'll meet you all in my room!" she walked into her bedroom, I told Blue to get the others into (Y/N) room. Shortly after we were all inside (Y/N) room, she was sitting on the side of the bed waiting for us. We all got comfy then (Y/N) was starting...