31|DON'T GO✔

" Isn't it lovely, all alone?Heart made of glass, my mind of stoneTear me to pieces, skin and bone "

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin and bone "

▪▪▪

MY EYELIDS slowly flutter open as the sharp light stings at them, making me wince.

A sudden stinging sensation in my head makes me grown as I try to sit uo, in what is now known to me as a hospital bed at Beacon Hills Memorial.

"Lilly," I snap my head toward the source, almost jumping out of my skin, yet, when I come to realise that it is only Melissa McCall, my nerves begin to ease.

"You should rest." She tells me gently, and I almost roll my eyes at this.

Resting, or taking a break, just isn't a thing for me, nor Stiles nor Scott anymore.

We always have so much to do, so many people to save, we don't have time to rest.

Yet, this time, Stiles is the one that needs saving.
Never had it crossed my mind that the person I love most in this entire world would become possessed, would hurt his best friend, Scott, would hurt
me.

Stiles has always been the strongest, the bravest, and yet, somehow these qualities had contort into something monstrous, something evil, creating a void.

My eyes then snap to Melissa's concerned ones as I quickly shake my head at her,
"Where's Stiles? Where's Scott"

At this, she lowers her gaze,

"Melissa. Where's Stiles? Is Scott okay?" I repeat again, the urgency in my voice noted as Melissa lightly sighs,

"Scott's fine. He healed." She tells me,
to which I sigh in relief.
"Stiles. Where is he? Is he okay? Is he - himself again?"

Melissa gently nods.

"He's back to himself again, we don't know for how long though."

I hope her words are true, and that Stiles, or rather, Void, hasn't tricked us into believing that he's himself again.

"Where is he? I- I need to see him."

The actual thought of encountering Stiles again, after what had occured last night, scares me slightly.

It's an odd feeling. To be afraid of your own boyfriend. Or rather, to be afraid of the evil spirit possessing him.

"His father is taking him to Eichen House." The words Melissa speaks takes my breath away, my eyes almost immediately stinging with tears.

"What- what do you mean?"

"It's for the best , Lilly." She gently tells me to which I shake my head.