Chapter 51

Ace's Pov.

Another 3 day's and she's not up.

There is nothing new, we are all just waiting for her to wake up.

 I'm sitting next to her, and holding her hand, for already 2 hour's, it's 3 in the night, everyone else is sleeping expect from me and Sasha.

''Hey Princess, we miss you'' i whispered quietly.

''You know, it's boring without you here'' i continued looking down at our hand's.

Suddenly i felt her move her finger.

Oh my God! she moved, she finally moved after 15 day's.

I quickly pressed the bottom for the nurses to come.

''Sasha, Sasha did you see? she moved!'' i exclaimed happily.

Sasha jumped quickly rushing over us. 

''Guys wake up!'' she screamed.

Everyone jolted here with panicked face's.

''W..What? what happened?'' Blake panicked.

''She moved!'' Sasha exclaimed.

Everyone gasped happily, when the door's opened revealing  2  of our nurses.

''What happened?'' one of the asked.

''Valentina, she moved!, she...i was talking to her, when i felt her move her finger.'' i quickly said.

They nodded.''We have to ask you to get out, since we need to check some thing's.'' one of them said.

''No way!'' me Charlie, Blake and Sasha said at the same time.

''Were sorry, but that's a rule'' one of them said offering an apologetic smile.

''But..'' Blake started.

''No but's'' Val's mom spoke. ''All of us wan't to be here with her, but this is a sigh that she is getting better, so we must leave in order for her to get better''She said wisely.

''But..'' i talked.

''No but's son, you heard my wife'' he said.

We all nodded getting out of the room.

We saw as couple of doctor's entered her room, after walking out.

.............. ................ .............. .............. ..............

We had to wait, for an 1 before the doctor's got out.

But they told us, that we can't enter the room, until tomorrow morning, since she need's to rest. We tried protesting, bot no use, they said that she has to be checked out.

The doctor told us a little bit more about the situation. He said that her body is slowly recovering, and getting back to normal. Her brain cell's are getting more active, which mean's that maximum in 2 day's she will wake up. 

So right now we are sitting outside her room, on the hallway sofa's.

''Oh my God, i almost forgot we will have to get my baby girl some food, when she wake's up'' Val's mom began to panic.

''Of course we have to!'' exclaimed Val's dad.

''Charlie tomorrow you and me will go and get her, every type of food she like's.''She commanded.

Charlie nodded.''Of course''

''Ok then we must get her some Panda express, Mr Gyros, Mc donald's, Pizza, burger's, nacho's'' I add

''And ice cream, with brownie's'' Blake add's.

We  all nod happily.

''OH MY GOD!'' Sasha suddenly yelled.

''''What? what happened?'' we all panicked.

''I need to get Val some clothe's or she will kill me'' she exclaimed.

We all laughed.

''No really! she will never stay in that hospital gown'' she said.

She was right, Val would never stay in that. What i know is that no matter what she alway's manage's to dress on point. Her style, is dark more like leather jacket, combat boot's, skinny jean's, boyfriend jeans, crop top's, and so on.

So we continued talking about Val whole night until, we finally fell asleep.

........................ .....................

Finally it was morning!

I have waited all night, for me to be able to see her.

I slowly opened the door to her room.

I stepped inside taking a step to her bed, to find it empty.

Wait empty?

my heart started to race 10 time's faster, i started panicking.

What if she woke up? or worse what if something happened to her and they had to take her? or maybe she got kidnapped?

oh god

crap, crap, crap.

My thought's quickly stopped, when out of no where someone crashed their  lip's on mine. The smell of vanilla and cinnabon roll's took over my senses.

Wait what?

I looked up to see.

The one and only Valentina.