Burning Love (Finale)

Y/N's POV
The ninja managed to defeat the cursed realm and completely flanked them down to the sea, I felt guilty 'cause at the period of my possession I was able to think and feel like Morro, in the past all he wanted was attention as he saw how much attention sensei gave to Lloyd. "I assume you feel guilty. Are you not?" Sensei asked walking beside me "How did you know?" I asked wiping a tear "Kai told me earlier and wanted me to help you." He replied "No need sensei, I just need to be alone." I said staring at the sea.

"You really do recover fast." Sensei said leaving, the sun was just rising as I felt wandering hands around my waist, "You alright?" Kai said "How many times are you going to ask that question Kai? Yes, I'm. fine..." I replied, he hugged me tightly slightly sobbing, "Stop crying, 'kay?" He asked "I won't." I replied.

Tomorrow Afternoon
(So fast right? 😐😅)
Kai's POV
"I'm gonna beat ya for the first time Jay!!" I exclaimed so excitedly, "Time for my special attack!!!" He replied "Lunar Blade.... GO!!-" He said being cut off by Y/N bolting into the room and sat on the couch face planted on the cushions, "Y/N? Are you ok?" Jay asked "I'm fine." She mumbled "Jay could you give us some privacy?" I asked "Sure." He groaned leaving, "What happened?" I asked "Would you care if I suddenly disappear from your life?" She sobbed "Of course I will, your my princess right? And, why would you ask that?" I replied, "Fly me to the school." She requested.

At the school
We cautiously walked around the school, she made me wear a jacket and a cap, to conceal my identity. For some time we finally arrived at her room, we entered and saw a vandalized table she approached the table and sat beside it, "Is that yours?" I asked a pretty cliché question, "Its from my best friend, she passed away yesterday." She sniffled "By what?" I asked "bullying...." She mumbled under her breath "Who dares do that to a sweet girl? B/F/N was so kind why would someone bully her?" I asked touching the table.pp

"I have no idea but its probably about her being no. 1 at the whole school." She said standing up  "Jealousy. Let's go home, I have a surprise for ya." I said winking.

At Y/N's home
Y/N's POV
For a random reason I was blindfolded, Kai held my hand and I followed cautiously. I heard him open the door and pushed me inside, "Okay remove the cloth." Kai chuckled, I got suspicious but I removed the piece of cloth, as I recover my vision I was surprised. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Everyone in the room cheered, "Told ya I have a surprise." Kai said "Thanks everyone. But." I said "But what N/N?" A voice asked that brought you to tears "B/F/N!!!" I beamed "That's just a phone Y/-" Kai said holding the phone "I miss you... where the hell have you been?" I yelled "Well..."

Nightfall

She explained everything and I'm also angry at Kai but here we are in the backyard with the starry night above us, "I still hate you." I pouted "C'mon I know you can't live alone without me." He taunts "Fine." I said "Are you disappointed?" He asked "Slightly." I replied "Well, I have one more surprise for you."