70

(Val's POV)

Today is the day that Chloe gets her wedding dress and I get fitted for my suit. Alana and Jessie are excited because Chloe wanted them to be there and of course Cara and both of our moms will go with her so that leaves me with the guys which I didn't mind.

The only thing is that our moms purposely made our appointments at the same time so that we couldnt see each other. They said something about how it's bad luck but I don't believe in all of that crazy stuff.

"Honey we have to get up." Chloe said. The funny part is that she was still in bed curled up under me

"Says the person still half asleep." I replied

"I'm pretty sure everyone in the house is outside of our door."

"Correction. Our oldest son is standing at the foot of our bed." Chloe lifted her head to see Carter standing there looking rather creepy with a huge smile.

"Carter, do you want to tell us why you're standing there?" Chloe asked

"I was wondering. Since, I've been on punishment for the last 3 days, does that mean that I can't go with mama today."

"Yes you can go. You're not going with your mom?" She asked

"Nope. I want to see how pretty mama will look in her dress and make sure its just right for mom."

"That's fine with me kiddo. Well I guess you can wake everyone up now."

"Everyone is already up. Y'all are the only ones in bed. Grandma and Grandpa are making breakfast and Grandma said Uncle Danny is outside talking to the lady that lives across the street. The lady with the blue hair."

"Okay well give us a minute and we'll be down stairs." I said

"Okay." And with that he ran out and closed the door

"Boy do we have a long day ahead of us." I said

"Yeah we do." Chloe said still laying on me

"Come on sweetheart we have to go."

"Nooo." She held on to me tighter

"Let me go crazy." I said laughing

"I'm not ready to leave this bed." She buried her face into my neck.

"I understand however our family doesn't care and soon your mom will be here." She just groaned and I laughed.

"Well then I can sleep until she gets here."

"Chloe." She didn't say anything for a minute and then I felt her tugging at the waist of my pants. "Oh no. Our whole family is awake and downstairs."

"Then I guess we'll have to be quiet." She said before she started kissing on my neck. I couldn't do anything at thus pont. So I just gave in.

(Chloe's POV)

As Val and I walked downstairs I noticed my family was already here.

"Well look who decided to join the rest of the world." Mrs. Dexter said

"You two look rather alert. What took you two so long?" My mama asked. I knew what she was getting at but I just ignored her.

"I put both of your breakfast in the microwave. We have a little bit over an hour until its time to go, so I'd hurry up if I were you two." Mrs. Dexter said

"Yeah yeah." Val waved her off

After breakfast, we both were separated from each other and honestly I wasn't bothered at the fact I was away from Val it was that I was away from Val with both of our mamas.