Prologue

WHY ARE YOU ALL STILL HERE?! oh, wait. more like,

HOW ARE YOU ALL STILL HERE?!

I've spammed you all with notifications, forgotten to update on more than one occasion, acted COMPLETELY insane, created multiple personas for no other reason than to make lame attempts at humor, created some of the lamest lead ins for the chapters, been downright insulting at times, come up with some of the dumbest group names in existence, completely switched from being just a help reference book to help requested reference book, made up some groups that don't even exist yet, have a tendency to TYPE IN ALL CAPS for no reason, and despite Grammar Nazis being the first group I personally invited to this work, I have worse grammar than the majority of Wattpad!

*deep breath* 

Still here? You guys are tough.

Anyway, thank you all so much for your continued support of this project. Even though I'm the one who came up with the idea, put it into action, spent months tracking down and recruiting users, hours upon hours writing the chapters, and forever digging through my notifications, that doesn't matter. I'm glad that I was able to meet all of you and I hope that you will all continue to support WHW after all of this. 

I can't believe how much attention this book has gotten. Seriously, I built this for five people to use because I got tired of being an agent/editor but didn't just want to leave them on their own. It surprised me that so many users needed a project like this and that so many were willing to help (albeit some of them unknowingly, because I didn't know about the notifications not working if I publish the chapter before adding the tags... Sorry about that). 

I'm not going to list specific names, since I don't want to show favoritism, but you know who you are. Thank you to the original members who, despite not being able to see the chapters, were willing to take the risk of letting some random user tag them in a list, ESPECIALLY the Grammar Nazis. As the first group, they got the worst out of my recruiting. I was still trying to figure out how everything was going to work, and they were so supportive of the random person who appeared in their inbox asking if they could be tagged as a Grammar Nazi. Honestly, how did I not get reported? 

Thank you to the users who, even after seeing the crazy, haphazard chapters, still decided to join. You guys helped me alot. WHW would probably still be on the Pagers chapter if you all hadn't of started to join without me going out to recruit you, and that's ignoring all the chapters that wouldn't even exist if you hadn't suggested them to me. 

Thank you, everyone who read, commented, and voted on the chapters. You might not have known, but all the activity you gave on this book has helped a ton of users, by raising the rank of the story so that users could easily find it. (don't worry about this in the future, I'll be going out to recruit again soon and Advertisers will be first on the list). Also, thank you to all the users who put this book in their reading lists so that their followers could find it and be helped too. 

In general, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I know its probably getting old to hear me say that, but it's not going to change. I have loved working with all of you and I know I will with those who I will work with in the future, too. I hope that I will be able to work with you all in the future on a new project (hopefully one that won't be nearly 8 months in the making).

WHW will still have the links updated weekly, but this is the last chapter to ever be posted. I hope to see you all on AnneAuthor2's profile for WHW 2.0 after I take a short hiatus from creating projects and try something equally as crazy, actually get back to writing stories. Until then,  it has been a pleasure working with you all. See you soon!

-AnneAuthor

Wattpad Help Wanted (End)

PS. Speaking of not showing favoritism, that is one of the most ironic things about this work. It can help literally everyone... except me. Honestly, I feel like I'm ignoring you all whenever I try to personally use any of the lists, so if any of you guys would like to go through the chapters and point out mistakes that would be amazing!!!... only if you want to though. Don't feel obligated to. 

Bye!