Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Sam

I woke up to the feeling of my body being lifted up. I opened my eyes and looked around only to see the floor moving under me. I tried to move my hands and feet, but I couldn't. I raised my head and saw the hotel doors moving farther and farther from my sight.

"Ah, I see you're awake, sister." I heard Tyler's voice say.

I groaned and tried to escape from his hold, but it was no use.

I heard Tyler let out a chuckle.

"Don't even try to escape sister. All your attempts are futile. I have you all tied up and there's wolves bane in your system," Tyler said.

My wolf let out a growl, but it was weak due to the fact that we have wolves bane in our system.

"Are you ready to go back to our pack, Sam?" Tyler asked.

"Well, I hope you are. The only downfall is that you'll have to get punished for escaping and the little stunt you pulled off," Tyler said in a disapproving tone, but I could only imagine him with a smirk on his face.

I didn't say anything. Why should I when there's nothing to be said?

"Aw, cat got your tongue sister? Don't worry, our pack members will make sure that you speak again once we're back in the pack. It will be as if you never left." Tyler said in a mocking tone.

"Why are you doing this, Tyler?" I said in a quiet tone.

He didn't respond; instead, he continued walking as if I never spoke. It was silent as we walked out of the building. Some people looked at us but never bothered to ask if I was okay. They just stared and walked off.

Tyler walked towards a black van and opened the door. He grabbed me by the waist and threw me like a sack of flour. He never looked to see if I was okay, he just closed the door and walked to the driver's side. He started the engine and waited for a few minutes before driving.

I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. I want to be free again and be with Xander. I don't want this, I want so badly to go back to the pack but I'm hopeless. Fear consumed my whole being at the thought of seeing my old pack again. Memories hitting me all at once making me feel nauseous. It feels like there's something choking me, making it feel hard for me to breathe.

I can't do this right now, it feels like I'm about to faint. I gasped for air and tried to get as much oxygen as possible into my lungs. I saw Tyler look at me from the corner of my eye before he returned his gaze to the road.

I could feel tears streaming down my face. I feel so helpless, I can't don anything I can't even move my arms and legs because of the rope tied around them.

I looked at the window and saw a black sports car trailing right behind Tyler's van. I heard Tyler curse before speeding up.

My wolf started whining for her mate. She wants to be in Xander's arms, and so do I.

"Looks like your mate is smarter than he looks," Tyler said in a slightly amused tone.

I looked at him and saw him trying to escape Xander by speeding up. Suddenly, I saw wolves running alongside the road near the forest where they can't be seen properly by humans. They were matching the pace of the van.

I could feel Xander trying to contact me through the mind link, but it's not working.

"F*ck!" Tyler said.

He looked at me and gave me a sinister smile before reaching for me. I don't even know how he did that, but he was able to grab me by the waist.

"Well, since your mate wants you back, then I'll give you to him. I'll throw you out like the trash you really are." Tyler said before reaching for the buttons on his side of the car and opening the window.

I felt my heart drop. His hurtful words didn't even bother me that much. All I'm worried about right now is that I could die if he does what I think he's going to do. I started struggling from his hold in an attempt to escape even though I know that I'll fail.

My head accidentally hit him on the nose making him curse and the car to zigzag.

"You f*cking b*tch!" He said before he slapped me hard across the face making me halt my movements. I stared at him and he stared back with cold eyes.

"You're getting what you deserve. Nobody will ever want you. You're useless and a burden to everyone, even to your so-called mate." Tyler spat. He looked at the open window and smirked at me.

"I may get punished for not bringing you back, but oh well. I'll take my chances," he said before grabbing me by the waist and lifting me above his head and into the window.

"Bye, b*tch!" He said before throwing me out the window with so much force.

I could feel the wind slapping me across the face, but I didn't care. I screamed as I saw the ground coming closer and closer. I heard a car screech to a stop and doors opening before I saw my mate's face just as I fell.

I could still feel my heart pounding against my chest at my near death experience.

"Sam!" I heard Xander's voice from the distance, but I couldn't focus on that.

Everything's becoming too much. I can't take this, with the wolves bane in my system I'm still weak and could barely move.

"Xander," I whispered before I felt the world come to a stop and blackness surrounded me.

___________________________________________________________________