#Treth

"It's great to see you again, Rachel"

I stared at the man wearing the expensive suit and grimaced slightly. He was so professional.

He had dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes that sat atop a, handsome, yet weathered face. He was clean shaven and stood at about 5 feet and ten inches, and walked with a confident air.

"As to you, Dennis" Mom smiled curtly ushering Seth's father into the living room, "Can I offer you a drink?"

"No, I'm fine" He smiled, flashing two rows of brilliant teeth, and sat down on the couch.

Talia, Elliot and I stood behind mom as she made her way over to him.

"What do we do, Dennis" Mom finally said desperately.

"Rachel, don't beat yourself up over this" He said gently.

"He was supposed to be under my watch, Den!" I raised my eyebrows as mom called him by a nickname.

"Rach, stop it" he said firmly, "It's not your fault"

"It's mine" Elliot mumbled.

We all turned to stare at him as he looked at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Mom prodded.

"On Wednesday I went to his room to listen to his copy of Magna Carta" Elliot began not looking at anyone, "He seemed so distant throughout"

"I asked him what was wrong and he told me that nothing was going right" Elliot shrugged with a confused look, "He told me that he just wanted to get away"

"You couldn't tell us before?" mom yelled, fuming.

"Rachel, calm down" Mr. Fuller said calmly, "Is that all?"

"Yes, sir" Elliot nodded.

"Better late than never" He said with a sigh.

"I should've clued in" Elliot mumbled.

"How could you have known?" Talia said sympathetically, "Only God knows what he meant by wanting to get away"

As soon as the words left her mouth something in my mind clicked.

"He wanted to get away?" I asked Elliot.

"That's what I just said" He mumbled sarcastically.

"I may know where he is" I stated slowly.

"Where? I'll go now" Mr. Fuller stood up.

"No" mom said firmly.

"Why not?" He asked offended.

"He may not want to talk with you" She replied pointedly. If I was expecting Mr. Fuller to yell at her, I was proven wrong as he sat back down.

"I suppose your right" he said sounding oddly dejected.

"I'll drive her" Talia said brightly.

"No, I have my phone" I said sounding sure of myself despite being afraid, "I'll be okay"

"Call us if anything" Elliot said immediately as I turned for the door.

"Yeah" I smiled.

I had an idea in my mind as to where he was and was almost 100% sure that I would find him.

"Any luck?" Was the first thing I heard as I walked back through the door.

I shook my head mutely and stared at Seth's father. He stood near the TV with Talia and Elliot sat on the couch.