EXTRA CHAPTER

Seth's POV ( After a few years)

I looked at her from afar. She looks beautiful. I loved it when she laughs, especially when I'm the reason why.

She loves it when Jackson banters with me, so I'll purposely pick a fight with Jackson when she's in a bad mood just to see her smile and laugh.

Back at Ryder's house, whenever we watched a movie, she would snuggle into Ryder's chest while Ryder wrapped his hands around her.

How I wish I was Ryder. Often, I would feel jealous and mad at him. However, he's still my friend and I ought to be happy for him for finding a girlfriend.  Afterall, he's the one that fell in love with her first and she too fell in love with him first. I was just one step behind.

It was painful for me when I realised the girl I love was the same girl my friend loves too. Moreover, I knew I had very little chance compared to Ryder.

I have no idea when I started liking her. I just knew I loved to be by her side, interacting with her, making her smile and laugh, and I always looked forward to seeing her.

In a way, I was happy Ryder was treating her well. As long as she's happy, I think I'm fine.

I hope to see the day I will finally move on from her and find someone else. Maybe she's just not for me. Maybe that person for me is just at a corner and I just have to look closely to find her.

And I did.

I found the person for me.

I accidentally bumped into her at a cafe and she spilled her coffee on me. She apologized profusely. At the moment, I had took an interest in her. She was cute.

I told her she'd have to pay for my clothes another day, I wouldn't take the money if she gave me right away then. Truth is, I just wanted to see her again and get to know her.

We exchanged numbers and indeed, we met each other many times because I acted like an ass and purposely gave excuses to not receive her money.

We've been together for a year and still going strong.

I had introduced her to Avery and damn I regretted it so much. Avery had told her how I was in the past and it was so embarrassing that I wished to sink into the ground.

They were now best friends and met up occasionally. It was good to know the woman I once loved and the woman I love now get along well.

------

Hey guys! Im back again! A proper ending for Seth. Hope you guys like it :)

I definitely missed the interactions between the three boys.

And guess what? As of 30/10/16, The Three Boys ranked #739 in Teen Fiction!

Thank you all of you so much! It may not be much to you, but it means a lot to me.

Once again, thank you and till next time :)
Elysia.