Forty Two

VOTE&COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️💖

Anthony

I stared at the police station across the street, contemplating what to do. Yeah, I'm thinking about turning myself in and just putting an end to all of this. I feel like I rode it out enough already. Now it's like a fucking game. See how long you could last trying to run from the police. And I think I've had about enough. And I'm sure Cameron and Tyler have too.

I sigh and run my hands over my face, feeling torn. I know this is the best thing to do. But, I don't want to go to jail. I know imma be getting nothing but life for all I've done. And the truth is that if I didn't have somebody I live for in my life, I wouldn't care. But now that Cameron is in the picture, I don't want to live without him.

I couldn't tell him where I was going because I know he wouldn't let me. But this is something I gotta do.

I get out of the car, bracing myself to finally put a end to all this. I've been out here for nearly fourteen hours, tryna contemplate what to do. But I think I have my mind made up. I walk up the police station steps and open the door up. As soon as I walk into the empty police station, they all turn their heads at me.

"Can I help you sir?" The man behind the desk asks. When I don't answer him he speaks again. "Is there a problem?"
I can't bring myself to answer him, and I turn right back around and walk out of the station. I know sooner or later they're gonna find out that it was me who had walked in, but for now I just need to get out of here. I chickened out.

I feel someone grab my arm, stopping me from getting into the car. "Sir, is there a problem!"

"No." I say through my teeth.

"Well you can't be walking into the stations and walking back out, that's suspicious activity." He says. I don't say anything more before I say something and fuck up. I nod my head and when the officer didn't let go is when I started to lose my cool. I try to pull my arm away, but he got a grip on it. "In a rush?" He asks.

"Let me go."

"I think we need to take you in son. Just for safe measures." He says slowly. I look at his face and that's when I started to black. I yank my arm away and the officer tackled me to the ground. I try to get out of his grip. "Stop resisting!"

I damn sure didn't listen to him, and used my body strength to get him off of me. That's when a whole mob of police officers came out. And I knew that it was over for me.

Tyler POV

I sighed, and continued to caress a crying Cameron. Anthony's been out for some time now and I didn't even know he left until Cameron came pounding at my door, talking about how Anthony left and didn't come back. I don't know why he would do something like that when he knows we have no way of contacting him and finding out where he is. Now he got this boy freaking out.

"Babe, he's coming back. Just give it a minute." Pheonix says, reaching over and scratching his head.

"No he's not, he left." He sniffles and grabs my shirt. I move him from my arms and make him look at me. "Look, Anthony's not stupid." I lie "he probably went to go buy some things. He be back, I promise." I wiped his tears away and Pheonix kissed his forehead. It was weird seeing him emotional again after a long time of being all boxed up. No matter how hard he tries to act, he'll always be a baby to us.

Pheonix sent me a look when Cameron was crying on my lap. She's been good during this and I give her props for that. To be honest, she's crazy for sneaking into the trunk risking suffocating to death. She's only a extra weight to carry being here, but she refuses to leave.