30 -2x07

Eira woke up in the morning and took a shower, then got dressed. She went downstairs to the kitchen and she found Stefan in there. She noticed a plate with buttered toast and bacon.

   "That's for you," Stefan stated.

    Eira lazily smiled,"You made me breakfast?"

    "I figured we could talk while you ate," Stefan answered.

    "What are we talking about?" Eira asked while sitting down and eating the bacon first.

    "You know yesterday, you used your blood to heal me. It was just a drop of blood," Stefan explained.

    Eira remembered and she nodded her head,"So now I'm weirder than I was before."

    Stefan chuckled,"Yeah, I guess you are. But that means other vampires will want you even more now."

   "That's why I have you," Eira smiled at Stefan.

   "I can't always protect you, Eira," Stefan stated, sadly with a frown.

    "Well, you don't need to worry that much, Stefan. I can take care of myself. I'm the freak of Nature, remember?" Eira stated, trying to lighten the mood.

   "I'll always worry, Eira," Stefan said.

   __________

   After breakfast, Eira went to her room and listened to music. She was listening to 80's music. She liked Journey, Prince, Madonna, and Bon Jovi. Stefan told her if she got to 80's music to listen to Bon Jovi and she did. So far she had to say her favorite music was of the the 80's. Her favorite song of the 80's that she had heard so far was Purple Rain by Prince.

    She got tired of listening to music after awhile and went downstairs. She heard talking as she went down the stairs.

   "No, Katherine's not getting dick. I've had it. I'm gonna go to the masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight," she heard Damon say and she stopped on the stairs.

   "You're not gonna kill her," Stefan denied.

   "Don't give me that goody-goody crap," Damon stated.

   "You're not gonna kill her," Stefan stated again.

    "Really?" Damon questioned.

    "Because I am," Stefan continued.

     Eira walked down the rest of the stairs and she walked to where they were standing in the living room. "Neither of you are killing her," Eira stated.

    Damon rolled his eyes, "Why? Because she's your friend."

    "Yes," Eira stated.

    "She ruined our lives, Eira," Stefan spoke.

    "Well, she didn't ruin mine. She saved mine. Without her, I would be dead," Eira stated. "You can do whatever but no killing her."

    Damon groaned,"Fine. What do you suppose we do then?"

   "Lock her up somewhere. I don't know," Eira said.

    Damon looked like he got an idea,"Well, what better revenge than putting her back in the tomb where she was supposed to be."

    __________

   Eira didn't want any part in helping to lock Katherine in the tomb. She couldn't do that. Katherine was her friend and she just couldn't do that to her.

    So, Eira stayed home and did not go to the Masquerade Ball. She just waited for Stefan and Damon to get home.

    __________

   The plan they had to get Katherine in the tomb was working until they found out that Katherine had herself magically linked to Elena. Stefan, Damon, and Katherine were all stuck in a room because of a spell Bonnie did that wouldn't allow vampires to leave the room.

    "You bargained the moonstone," Stefan realized.

    "What are you mumbling about over there?" Damon questioned.

   "When you struck a deal with George Lockwood, to help you fake your death, you told me that you gave George something that he needed. It was the moonstone, wasn't it?" Stefan put together.

   "Good for you, Stefan. Two plus two...And it would have worked except that people found out that I wasn't in the tomb," Katherine commented and looked at Damon. "Thanks to you, by the way. Have I mentioned how inconvenient your obsession with me has been?"

   "You and me both, honey," Damon smirked.

    "Why do you need it back?" Stefan asked Katherine about the moonstone.

   "I love you in a suit, so dashing," Katherine avoided the question.

    "What were you doing with it in the first place?" Stefan asked.

   "You're wasting your breath, Stefan," Damon commented.

   "Unless it wasn't yours to begin with. In 1864 you faked your death. Who were you running from, Katherine?" Stefan figured out.

    "In 1987 you were in Chicago, at a concert of all places with that wench, Lexi. Come on Stefan, don't look so surprised. Of course I checked in on you over the years. You were standing in the front row, dancing all night. You were watching Bon Jovi and I was watching you," Katherine said.

    "Who were you running from? That's what Eira knows, doesn't she? You would've told her and she doesn't tell us anything, not when it comes to you," Stefan said.

    Katherine mouthed 'I love you' to Stefan, avoiding the question again. After awhile, Katherine's witch, Lucy, came in with the moonstone. She tricked Katherine and when Katherine got the moonstone, she started choking for air as she couldn't breathe until she went unconscious.

    __________

   Damon put Katherine in the tomb and Stefan went to check on Elena being the good person that he was.

   "I wanted to check on you," Stefan said to Elena outside the Lockwood Mansion.

   "I'm okay. Bonnie took away the pain and I think I'm healing," Elena answered.

   "That's good," Stefan tightly smiled. "You should probably see a doctor just in case."

   "I will. I heard about Katherine, is it true? Is she really gone?" Elena asked.

   "Yeah, Damon's taking care of her. He's putting her in the tomb where she was supposed to be," Stefan explained and Elena nodded.

   "I have to go," Stefan continued. "Eira will wonder where I am."

   "Yeah," Elena smiled. "It's nice to know you're not avoiding me anymore."

    "I just don't want you to get hurt," Stefan stated. "I brought you into this world, my world. If you get hurt, it's because of me."

    Elena nodded. "So, just friends, then?"

    "Just friends, Elena. That's all we'll ever be," Stefan stated and walked away from her.

    Elena was leaving the Lockwood Mansion. She just got off the phone with Jeremy. She sensed someone behind her. She turned around and was met with a person in a mask. She went to scream and the person put a hand over her mouth, and then knocked her out.

Author's Note: I know some of you probably thought she would be kidnapped with Elena but it just didn't make sense to me and I just want to get to Klaus.

   P.S. RIP Prince.