Oh darn! Author's Note! (Why do they do this?🙄)

Ahhh! 😱 You found me! I don't know how but you found me!

*dives into a hole and tunnels away to safety*

I'm odd, if you don't like that then you can dig your own tunnel and dive into it!

Jeez! That sounds kinda harsh. *Hands you ice cream* Here this is for your tunnel journey, may you never get dirt in you ice cream and may your ice cream cone always taste crunchy!

Now that you are completely convinced that I'm the oddest person on the planet 😁, let me say hey! I'm happy you're here. Beyond that I'm honored! I hope with all my heart ❤️ and all the stars ✨ you enjoy this little work of fiction. I had a blast writing it!

You should probably know that I traveled the forest of literature without a map 😊 That means I wrote this without mapping it out first and I think it came out alright. The decision is up to you!

So if you are up for the adventure, come with me and we will fight dragons, swim oceans and find bury treasures. Just kidding, you will find a cute boy, romance and characters you'll come to love. Or so I hope 😉 (I know half of you are disappointed that there will be no dragons. I'm a little bummed myself.)

Okay! Away we go! *Sticks sword into the air and charges forward*

FYI!

When ever you see this * it means that I'm added a comment giving some snippet of commentary! So have fun searching for them!

Also! If you correct my grammar please put a smiley face emoji after it! I appreciate you helping me make this story read more smoothly for everyone else! Thanks! ☺️ (That one is my favorite but you can choose!)