Stiles; First Lacrosse Game

You are about to exit the doors of Beacon Hills Highschool when somebody grabs a hold of your shoulders and spins you around.

You are not surprised to see Stiles standing in front of you with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Guess what?" He cannot contain his excitement. You have absolutely no idea what had gotten him in this terrific mood.
"What?" You simply ask.

"Take a guess." He urges and you roll your eyes.

"Stiles I am not going to-"

"Fine, fine. God, you're lazy." He rolls his eyes then laughs. "You have to come and watch me at the game tonight." He tells you.

"Stiles, I am not going to sit around for an hour watching as you relax on the benches while the rest of the team sweat their balls off on the field."

"That's the thing!" He exclaims. "I'm not benched tonight. Coach said that I could play. Y/N I am actually playing!" His hands still rest on your shoulders and he gives you a gentle shake.

Your eyes widen in surprise. "You're kidding?"

His smile quickly fades. "What? No, not I'm not kidding. Why, do you think it's a joke? Do you think I shouldn't play?" He questions, his expression turning into one of worry.

"No, no of course not baby. I am so happy, oh my god!" You smile widely, wrapping your arms around him and squeezing him tightly.

He doesn't hesitate to hug you back, squeezing you even tighter.

You pull back and he drapes his arm over your shoulders as the two of you walk out of the building.

"And when we win, I want it to be like one of those movie scenes where the girlfriend runs onto the field and into her boyfriend's arms.. Okay?"

"No problem." You giggle and plant a light kiss on his cheek.

~~~

don't  forget to vote and comment if you want, my loves