Isaac; Cuddling

Isaac slowly climbs into bed and wraps his arms around you, pulling you against his chest. The rain is pouring outside, but inside your bedroom the only audible sound is the breaths escaping you and your boyfriend's lips.

"Your heart is beating fast." Isaac whispers, warm air fanning over the exposed skin of your shoulder.

You giggle. "Why do I always forget that you have supernatural wolf senses?"

Because of the silence that engulfed the room, you can literally hear as Isaac smiles. "What is it?" He asks before leaving a soft kiss on your skin.

You struggle at first in his grip, but eventually turn yourself around to face him. You look up at him and cup his face with your right hand.

"I guess I'm scared that my father walks in and catches you here." You say softly, your voice laced with the fear of what your father would do if he found Isaac in your bedroom.

"Don't worry," Isaac places his hand over yours, "I think I can handle whatever he does to me." He smirks before lowering his head down and connecting your lips with his.

"You know I'm just scared of losing you." You say once the kiss is broken. Isaac's smile slowly fades as his grip around you tightens.

"You won't." He assures you, pecking your forehead. "Nothing will ever take me away from you Y/N. I promise you."

You lay your head on Isaac's chest, feeling his heart beat. No werewolf powers needed for that.

***

can i just please have me some isaac lahey thank you

vote and comment if you want