epilogue

how can a dream that felt too real affect someone?

it was too good to be true, jungkook knows that. it was too good to be real, but he thought that like any other story, even tho it's too good, it's real.

but it isnt.

jungkook moved from his place at the door and went to his bathroom. he stripped out of his pyjamas, hopped in the shower and opened it. he didnt do anything, he just let the water wash him and flow down his body.

he softly touched his lips, afraid that if he touched it too hard, the feeling of yoongi's lips on his lips would fade away. he closed his eyes, tears running down his face.

everything felt too real to just be a dream.

the numerous blush he got because of embarrassment,

the cold shivers that went down his spine when yoongi held his hand,

the butterflies in his stomach when yoongi looked at him in the eye,

the feel of yoongi's hands on his face,

the spark he felt when their lips collided...

all turned to dust and faded away.

he turned off the shower and stepped out to look at himself at the mirror. he had to wipe the moist that formed on the mirror to be able to see his reflection clearly.

the bags under his eyes are darker and feels heavier than before, but it was nothing that a concealer can't hide. he also covered up the small scar on his cheek before drying himself off with his fluffy towel and going out of the bathroom.

jungkook grabbed a random shirt and pair of jeans from his closet and slipped it on. he stopped short when he realized that he got a white shirt.

the same shirt that he wore last night.

jungkook looked out of the window and just in time saw jin hopping in his car. a few minutes after, jin drove off. jungkook grabbed his wallet and phone and went out of their house. jin would get mad if he wouldnt see jungkook at the university today.

×××

"i'll take care of my dongsaeng, hyungs! dont worry and enjoy your date!" tae slung an arm around jungkook and waved at the couple namely jin and namjoon who's walking away from them from the bus stop.

jin and namjoon are going to the cinemas and of course, jin being the oblivious one, didnt get the idea of 'date' and asked jungkook to come with them.

fortunately for namjoon, jungkook knows what he's up to and immediately declined the offer. but he had to drag tae down with him so he could convince jin that he has a matter to attend to with taehyung even if there's none.

and now he has no choice but to go home with tae and it's jungkook's first time to ride a bus without his 'parent' hyungs.

the bus stopped and the line started moving. taehyung gripped jungkook's arm and pulled him.

"kaja. i want a seat by the window~"

they got seats at the further back of the bus and immediately sat before anyone else could occupy the seats. a few minutes after, the bus moved and tae couldnt shut up about random things.

"do you think rabbits do exist in mars, kookie? mrs. kang said it's impossible, but i saw a rabbit when i looked through the telescope last night!"

jungkook raised a brow. "since when did you have a telescope, hyung?"

"hoseokie-hyung went to my house the other day and made me one using toilet paper rolls and tape. i swear he's the sweetest guy ever!" tae gushed about his boyfriend and continued babbling random stuff which annoyed the elderly couple that's sitting in front of them.