saving everest - Teenagexnightmare

title: Saving Everest

author: Teenagexnightmare 

length: 33 chapters so far ( 30-10-16 )

status: on-going

genre: Teen Fiction

mature: some triggers, not so much smut

rating: 7/10

summary: 

From the outside Everest Finley had it all. Beautiful cheerleader girlfriend, rich family, star quarterback position, popularity, and good looks.But that's from the outside, and everything isn't as it seems.Everest Finley attempted to commit suicide, putting everyone into shock. The school's king quickly transforms into the schools new freak. Beverly Davis is a loner. Invisible to everyone around her, she spends her days working and dealing with her irresponsible mom. So what happens when the loner and the freak come together? An unconventional love story.

__________________________

my review:

alright guys, I love, love, love this book. You have no idea, I've never read anything really regarding suicide and/or depression but I find that this really captures the essence of it. I also shall add that this is only the second book in the whole of wattpad that I have stumbled on with a black female protagonist - the other being psychopath by flawed- -  which I find quite sad honestly. anyway getting off topic if any of you even read this.

This fucking book is the most adorable thing in the whole entire world, the characters are both perfectly flawed making them surprisingly relatable. I actually haven't finished this whole book but I've read 3/4 of whats been published, but I couldn't hold my love in any longer. because honestly there's nothing not to love. Between chapters there are even these adorable poems, which are honestly just beautiful to read. Anyway, this is too long. I must be off.

comments from Wattpadians:

mjabdullahi: YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!! FINALLY A BLACK GIRL AS THE PROTAGONIST. AND this is so relatable. I go to a predominantly white school and I'm black, but not the only black person, if that makes sense

Christina_Gilinsky: 33 chapters later and they've just hit the "snuggling" stage. I cri every time.  

KathyBearxo: I love absolutely everything

***

remember to pm me with your requests xx