Chapter 15

I got off from this king size bed when I noticed my baby was no longer beside me. I didn't bother putting any slippers on and just rushed out of the room immediately.

I found David and my baby sitting on the couch watching cartoons.
My baby was springing and kicking in excitement on his father's lap. They were singing along with the characters on the screen.

I sighed and stared blankly. My son needs his father. I am not a selfish mother to deprive him of having and being loved by his father.

I was standing at the door far behind them. I was wearing a white long sleeve that had his scent. He must had changed me and put me to bed.

My baby saw me and he started giggling and babbling "mamamamamamama!"
David turned his head and he looked at me. His eyes were sad but smiling.

I walked to them and stood at the back of the couch kissing my baby at the same time enclosing David from behind.

I sat on the couch beside them. I just noticed that I was only wearing my underwear, no bra on. My legs were revealed making me embarrassed but David touched and squeezed my thigh.
He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest.

"I don't have clothes to change to." I told him.

"I got it." He smiled efficiently.

"What time is it?' I asked.

"It's fifteen past 9."

"Oh! We should be going." I said while quickly getting off the couch but he pulled my left hand down.

"Can you stay here....please? Just for tonight."

"Oh...kay." I was hesitant. Is this right?

"Thank you baby." He kissed my forehead.

After we had our dinner and changed to our bedroom clothes, we were now laying on the bed with our son between us. He was still kicking like he wanted to play and his dad tickled him more.

"Baby, it's almost midnight. You have to sleep now." I said softly. My baby looked at me and touched my chin. He kissed me on the side of my lips and hugged me by my neck.

"Good boy!" His dad exclaimed.

I gave him his breast milk while he slowly closed his eyes to sleep.

"You are a wonderful mother." David spoke softly in happy tone.

I was silent and not looking at him.

"I had doubts and fears when I was still carrying him on my womb." I responded.

What if I die, who will raise him? What if I become a bad mother? What if I cannot provide him enough? What if...

I felt his fingers touching my lips.

"Thank you. Thank you for bringing him into this world. He is the most wonderful gift I have ever received in my life. And I'm grateful of you." I could see his tears while he spoke.

I got up from the bed and walked around to his side. He also sat up with a questioning look.

I was only wearing his white shirt and a boxer shorts. He was trying to get off the bed put I stopped him. I sat on his lap facing left and I could already feel his bulge on my butt.

"Give me time." I said while he looked at me with awe.

I cuddled myself closer to his neck. I could smell him-so passionate, dark, and dangerous smell.

I missed this. His hold became tighter. He wrapped me with his arms like I was a small thing that needs to be securely caged.

"Thank you baby. I will never fail you. Never ever again." His voice sounded like he was starting to burst. And he did.

I felt his tears on my shoulder. His body was so hot as well as mine, I slowly pulled up his shirt but he stopped my hand and I felt disappointed and embarrased at the same time.

You're too rushed. It's not all sex. I thought to myself.

"Remember, I never fuck you. I always make love to you." He said and kissed me deeply.

He carried me in bridal style out of the bedroom and into the couch.

"We don't want our baby to wake up, yeah?" He said while smiling at me.

I just nodded and shyly smiled. The next thing we knew was we were already both naked, panting, and satisfied. 😳