Daddy (Smut)

POV - Simon

Warning: Smexy Time

Word Count: 3200

-Begin Chapter-

Josh and I continued to kiss lazily for a long while, our lips dragging across each other. I was in between his legs still, but I started feeling more adventurous. Slowly I began to move as we kept kissing, bringing my body  up and moving my legs over his so I was straddling him.

Josh readjusted with me and closed his legs, allowing me to be able to sit with ease, his hands moving to trace down my neck, earning a shiver from me, as they continued their descent down my chest and stomach, to my waist. Josh pushed my shirt up so he get his hands underneath, his fingers digging into the fabric of my shorts to push them down just far enough for him to place his bare hands on my hips.

I moaned out from the feeling of his icy hands on my skin and moved to deepen our kiss, my tongue begging for entrance into his mouth. Josh happily allowed me access.

Our tongues danced together as I towered over him, my hands rubbing his arms before moving to wrap around his neck, causing me to pull myself closer to him. Josh’s thumbs began drawing small circles into my skin causing me to moan into his mouth as he swallowed it up greedily.

We made out for a long while but the need to breath became apparent. I never wanted to stop kissing Josh, but I knew I was going to have to, at least just for a moment. I broke away from his lips with a soft moan, taking deep breaths. Josh though, wasn’t done, his lips began attacking my jaw, moving down to my neck where he also began lightly sucking at it, causing me to moan out loud.

Josh.”

My hands moved from his shoulders to his head, holding him in place as he assaulted my neck, his light sucking and kisses turning into nips, causing me to moan again.

“Daddy please.” I moaned out, moving my lower body closer to his. Josh helped my by tracing the skin under his hands as he moved to cup my butt. I let out a loud moan as he squeezed the skin and brought me closer, bringing us flush against each other and allowing me to feeling the pulsing in his joggers.

I felt my hips automatically moved to grind against the pulsing, causing Josh to stop for a second to let out a growl.

Simon.”

I moaned in response and grinded again against him slowly. Josh let out another growl and using the grip on my ass, he helped me to grind against him more, sending shockwaves of pleasure through me.

“Oh fuck.” I breathed out. It felt so good, but there were too many layers between us.

“Josh.” I spoke out, moving my hands to his head, making him look up at me, his hazel eyes blown out with a fire. “Please.” I begged. I hoped he knew what I wanted without me having to tell him.

I watch as Josh nodded at me before he removed his hands from my shorts and to the front of my stomach where he pushed up my shirt. I released his head and helped him pull it the rest of the way off when he got my shoulders.

As I threw the shirt across the room, Josh moved to take off his own shirt. I looked down at him, staring at the freshly revealed skin, a small amount of chest hair dusted across his pale skin.

I continued to stare down at his chest, watching it expand as he took a deep breath and contract as he breathed out.

“Simon.” he called my name softly. I snapped my gaze up to his face. I felt a blush enter my face at his soft gaze, a loving smile, and warm eyes. I could still see the fire from earlier, burning underneath his warm gaze, intensifying everything.