Chapter 33:

A/N :

so this chapter and the next one belong to chapter 32 actually.
But as I mentioned earlier, there is a thing with the numbers.
All chapters from 35 will be long af!

______________________________________

I say and watch Harry's expression change. He lets go of me and stumbles over the chair.

"Don't say that to me." he slurs.

I almost forgot how drunk he was. His words are coming out faster than ever before.

"You're only saying this because you're drunk, tomorrow you will go back to hating me."

"I don't hate you.

I wish he didn't have this effect on me. "If you can look my in the eyes and tell me that you want me to leave you alone and never speak to you again, I will listen. I swear, from this point on I will never come near you again, just say the words."

I open my mouth to tell him just that. To tell him to stay far away from me, to tell him I never want to lay eyes on him again.

"Tell me Louis, tell me that you never want to see me again." He steps closer yet again.

He runs his hands along my arms and goose bumps immediately raise on my skin.

"Tell me you never want to feel my touch again." he whispers and brings his hand to my neck.

His index finger traces along my collarbone and back up and down my neck. I hear my breathing increase as he brings his lips less than an inch from mine.

"That you never want me to kiss you again." he says and I can smell the scotch and feel the heat off his breath.

"Tell me Louis" he coos and I whimper.

"Harry." I whisper.

"You can't resist me Louis, just as I can't resist you." His lips are close to mine, they are almost touching.

"Stay with me tonight?" He asks and I want to do whatever he says.

A movement by the door catches my eye and I jerk away from Harry. Liam's face is twisted with confusion as he turns away and disappears from the doorway.