Chapter - 12

"Goodbye."

Sans raised raised his hand over his head, signalling the Gaster Blasters to aim. (Y/n) shut their eyes, tears flowing freely. With their last moment, (Y/n) smiled for what it seemed like the first time in days, and smiled at Sans.

Sans paused and stared at (Y/n). His surprise only lasted for a moment, before that Gaster Blasters charged up.

No going back, Sansy~

He smirked as the Gaster Blaster opened their mouths, and a white light clouded all the monster's views.

"WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Before the Gaster Blasters fired, Papyrus managed to stand infront of everyone, shielding them from harm's path. Despite his injuries, he stood up tall where he was.

"SANS! I-I KNOW YOU HEARD THAT I SAID SOME BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU, BUT I DIDNT MEAN IT!" Papyrus screamed. His voice sounded hoarse, as if it wasn't used since forever.

". . ."

The Gaster Blasters didn't shoot.

"EVERYTHING THAT YOU THOUGH I SAID WAS BAD ABOUT YOU, THAT WASNT ME! DO YOU THINK I WOULD INSULT THE ONLY FAMILY I HAVE LEFT?"

". . ."

"LOOK INTO MY EYES SANS! DO YOUR REALLY THINK THAT I SAID THAT? EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE LAZY, I KNOW YOU WORK REALLY HARD FOR US!"

". . ."

"I lOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD!!! SANS PLEASE! PUT DOWN YOUR WEPONS!" (The Blasters).

Sans started to shake.

"SANS LISTEN TO ME! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!"

He didn't move.

"SANS PUT DOWN YOUR WEPONS! PLEASE!"

His arm lowered a little, but not enough.

"SANS! I KNOW YOU KNOW THAT WHAT YOU ARE GOING IS WRONG!!"

Don't listen to him Sans.

"PLEASE SANS! STOP THIS MADNESS!!"

He's lying Sans. Listen to your head.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK IM THAT BAD THAT I WOULD INSULT YOU!?"

Don't listen to him. Kill them now.

"SANS PLEASE! I LOVE YOU (platonically) VERY MUCH!!"

I said KILL THEM!

. . .

. . . . .

. . . . . . .

The Gaster Blasters disappeared.

Everyone looked up at Sans. He was shaking violently, his arm now resting at his side. He was crying, and mumbling something under his breath.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Imsorryimsorryimsorryimsorry-"

Sans dropped to the ground, crouching over with his head in his arms. He was silently sobbing to himself, saying 'I'm sorry" over and over like some sort of mantra.

Tell me, why the heck did you let them go Sans?

. . .

Hmph.

Nevermind.

It doesn't matter. You are never going to see them again anyways.