six ;

Mornings were hard, yet for some reason the morning that would've freaked out the most sane people, Tyler was as cool as a cucumber.

Not.

The hyper boy fished out a pair of fitted jeans from his mess of a closet and a black sweater he found lying on the floor. He dressed quickly, and went to the kitchen to grab a quick meal. He settled for coffee, knowing all too well that food would not be on his side being this overwhelmed.

"You seem happy today." the blonde entered the room, still wrapped in her robe the color of lilacs.

The sounds of soft humming and a rapid tapping of rubber soles against tile flooring was the only response given.

Jenna rolled her eyes, pouring herself a cup of joe as well.

"Are you even gonna finish that?" she pointed to the mug of dark liquid clenched in Tyler's hands.

"Huh? Oh, oh I don't know. Maybe." the tapping continued.

"Nervous, huh?" the girl slurped her coffee generously, peering at the kid from behind the mug.

Tyler scoffed, shaking his head. "It's not a big deal. I'm fine."

"Right." more eye rolls, more slurping, more tapping and humming.

The boy was a wreck. He had slept well enough, but the light blue shade adorning the bottom of his eyes was still visible, as well as the blood shot, spider web veins pierced his sclera.

Abruptly, Tyler shot up from his seat. "Let's go."

"What?" Jenna was taken aback by the sudden outburst.

"I've been ready since like, six am. I can't just sit around for two more hours. I got to get going. Now." He was speaking clearly, but his eyes, oh Tyler's eyes were pleading for his friend to agree.

She studied her coffee for a moment, considering the terms of agreeing. Finally, Jenna nodded, still staring into the cup. "Fine."

;

The two had drove around for a while in the dawn light, but it didn't last long.

"I should get there early right? I mean, I'm already on shit terms with that Joshua guy, so getting there early is showing him that I'm not a slacked I was just nervous. Everyone gets nervous right? It's not my fault that I was just way to anxious about first impressions. So should I go in early? Or...no. No fuck that. I don't care what Josh thinks about me, because I know that I'm a good dancer-I'm good enough to get into Manhattan. I could really care less-"

"We're here."

;

Tyler cautiously made his way into the large building, noticing the few dozen people already getting to buisness. He tried his best to shake his nerves, and made his way down the long corridor. As he walked, he started to calm down a bit. Everything's gonna be alright, he told himself. You're good.

After the long hallway ended, there was a familiar corner. The boy went along, obviously, but he couldn't pinpoint where it led to. Consecutively, the walls added to the remembrance in Tyler's brain, but before the puzzel was put together fully, he noticed large glass windows, letting in light from a large room occupied by less than a handful of dancer...

"Shit."

Before Tyler could back track, he heard the obnoxious sound of a fist hitting glass. The dancer turned hesitantly to see Melanie, the walking tumblr aesthetic. Today, the girl was wearing a soft yellow faux turtleneck without sleeves and a matching tutu. Her gapped tooth smile was plastered against the window along with the childish wave she sent Tyler's way. The boy hesitantly waved back, unsure of the feeling that was bubbling in his stomach like nervous acid.